Lebron 7 APPRECIATION. WEEK 7 EXTRAVAGANZA

I think they are an 11 to answer about the x mas pes. I could be wrong. Zach I know who you got them from.. Wish my sons b day and christmas wasnt in december haha I was so broke and had a chance at them. Would love to find a pair of them yet but they seem like the rarest lebron 7s to get

I think they are an 11 to answer about the x mas pes. I could be wrong. Zach I know who you got them from.. Wish my sons b day and christmas wasnt in december haha I was so broke and had a chance at them. Would love to find a pair of them yet but they seem like the rarest lebron 7s to get

Originally Posted by truestory1011

variants?
fclh1c.gif

haha...

and their size 10.

Appreciated! The Lebron VII is a great shoe and the best from LBJs sig line so far. I only have the Dunkmans. Plan on copping some Red Carpets, CTKs, and the Hardwoods oneday.

Appreciated! The Lebron VII is a great shoe and the best from LBJs sig line so far. I only have the Dunkmans. Plan on copping some Red Carpets, CTKs, and the Hardwoods oneday.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

variants?
fclh1c.gif

haha...

and their size 10.

Variant/unreleased -- you know what I meant
wink.gif
I'd have to agree with Penny, I thoroughly enjoy those -- wonder how many pairs are floating around?
i think his are 1 of's.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Zach13g

variants?
fclh1c.gif

haha...

and their size 10.

Variant/unreleased -- you know what I meant
wink.gif
I'd have to agree with Penny, I thoroughly enjoy those -- wonder how many pairs are floating around?
i think his are 1 of's.

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom