Lebron 7 APPRECIATION. WEEK 7 EXTRAVAGANZA

That hero pack pennies are by far the hardest lebron 7's to date the way the incorporated the design through the swoosh set if off for me

That hero pack pennies are by far the hardest lebron 7's to date the way the incorporated the design through the swoosh set if off for me

Royal/white/orange
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i love the VIIs...been on a ridiculous search for a handful more.

however, does anyone notice that after wearing your VIIs many times, the tip of the toe box does this weird shriveling thing? it makes the shoes look really bad after awhile.

however, does anyone notice that after wearing your VIIs many times, the tip of the toe box does this weird shriveling thing? it makes the shoes look really bad after awhile.

Originally Posted by moe200069

nah I havent noticed that with my dunkmans. People still think it looks fresh even though I wore it 20+ times
smile.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

nah I havent noticed that with my dunkmans. People still think it looks fresh even though I wore it 20+ times
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom