Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

I want to get into this brand but they don't make a 9.5?! Probably the most absurd thing I ever heard! Anyone knows why they don't make a 9.5?

I want to get into this brand but they don't make a 9.5?! Probably the most absurd thing I ever heard! Anyone knows why they don't make a 9.5?
Just go for a 43. You will be fine. I am a 10 and buy 44. I think you might be thinking too deep. Rock out bro

they only make whole euro sizes, and the conversion to US means it skips a couple of half sizes. i need a US 8 and i only have 7.5 and 8.5 to pick from.

Last edited:
My first ever pair of le coq's are on the way from hanon. Can't wait to try them out. Hope they fit.

All I know is shipping from HAL is pure nonsense. Slow AF and I am pretty sure I wont order from them again. 

Anyone with the 24kilates Gallo, do you think a 7.5 would be too snug if my TTS is an 8?
I'm a TTS 9.5 and my glacial melts R1000 are a 9 and fit well, but those don't have padded lining. I would suggest going tts or up.

Last edited:
I hate to weigh in when it's not my fight, but hearing people based in the US complain about shipping from Australia just feels funny given how damn hard (and stupidly expensive) it is to get most things TO Australia from the US.

Either way, I hope you guys get your LCS purchases soon from HAL - they looks like a beautiful shoe.

I hate to weigh in when it's not my fight, but hearing people based in the US complain about shipping from Australia just feels funny given how damn hard (and stupidly expensive) it is to get most things TO Australia from the US.

Either way, I hope you guys get your LCS purchases soon from HAL - they looks like a beautiful shoe.
lol

I'm a US dude but I been all over the world and from what I've seen, most GRs are DUMB CRAZY EXPENSIVE OVERSEAS...I NEVER complain when I purchase a pair cuz we got it made here in the US

lol

I'm a US dude but I been all over the world and from what I've seen, most GRs are DUMB CRAZY EXPENSIVE OVERSEAS...I NEVER complain when I purchase a pair cuz we got it made here in the US

Yeah, that's the killer. If you want stuff other than overpriced GR shoes, you pretty much have to look to the US and Euro stores. I usually just try to hold out for big sales (so the shipping does't hurt so much) or the rare occasions that non-Australian sites do free overseas shipping. Or if they won't ship O/S at all, I have some friends in the US who will usually let me get stuff sent to them, then they send it on.

Well maybe I'm super spoiled by sunlight station speed. They shipped wades in 3 straight from AUS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom