Le Coq Sportif - the brand that makes grown men giggle.

DHL speed is god level...Milan to Chicago in 2 days flat. Love these Colettes
glasses.gif

I'm officially done with LCS. I mean seriously, have you ever heard of a brand not making sz 9.5? Straight up stupid

what ya'll reckon those blue artisans are worth? found a pair and i'm wondering if $500 is just too much

Last edited:
Im pretty happy right now. HAL has sold out but I dont see a single pair on ebay....

maybe we are finally making a change

Last edited:
excuse my ignorance but werent there only 90 pairs produced? how come there are like 6 sizes still sitting on their website?

Last edited:

excuse my ignorance but werent there only 90 pairs produced? how come there are like 6 sizes still sitting on their website?
Let me correct you both... you see them but they are all sold out.

They just havent updated the page. None of those sizes are left...you have to get all the way to the checkout page and then it will hit ya with the SOLD OUT. The most sizes were in 9 and 10...both which sold out last but still sold out.

Let me correct you both... you see them but they are all sold out.

They just havent updated the page. None of those sizes are left...you have to get all the way to the checkout page and then it will hit ya with the SOLD OUT. The most sizes were in 9 and 10...both which sold out last but still sold out.
Nope. they are still not completely sold out.. I checked if it gets to shopify with 7.5, 8.5, 9 at that time i posted. All of them worked. (whooping 8 hours ago) now looks like 7.5, 9 are still available.

Last edited:

just got mine in. If you're still on the fence make that move asap. 

CW is nice, suede is smooth and clean. Really comfy too.
dope....im glad I copped them. I like the subtle look. Every shoe does not have to be crazy colors. I can throw these on and keep it low key. I know they are made well...now Im just waiting for them to get here.

Back
Top Bottom