6p6z60.jpg

28hkda1.jpg

eg20y9.jpg

15psc5e.jpg

2w4xq1v.jpg

33a5fz9.jpg

348oqqx.jpg

aysi34.jpg

Those pictures are extremely oversized and bad quality but...

1 - That carbon fiber is supposed to look that way. If it was perfectly squared then it would be fake. Since carbon fiber is woven it's gonna look that wayand not perfectly squared. Also OG's have the wht/blk cf while the '01 retro has more of a grey/black cf.

2 - The part of the "p" you're referring too is so tiny you would only be able to see it if the picture was clear. Looks like whomever took thepicture hit the shutter and jerked the camera upwards which would have completely hidden the tick on the "p'.

3 - Red soles turn orange as they age while clear soles turn yellow. They look pretty red to me.

4 - Since they're OG's they've probably been reglued by someone when they were beginning to peel off.

The shoes in my opinion are 100% real.

Those are horrible pictures but I agree with every single thing abernja said
-23 has spacing
-CF look real
-Soles turn orange after time
-Tag looks to be between 3rd laceloop

I say legit even though the pictures are awful

Those are Legit. the PL is white along the top of the edge like Originals should be. CF is real CF. the P is a P not an O. the red sole turns orange on theoriginals.

as for them having a bad glue job, they were obviously re-glued by the owner. the midsole / outsole seperates from the shoe on XI's pretty commonly.

He did a terrible job regluing.

If you want to get him for something, only thing would be is if he said they were in better condition. those are trashed.

Case closed.

Those are Legit. the PL is white along the top of the edge like Originals should be. CF is real CF. the P is a P not an O. the red sole turns orange on theoriginals.

as for them having a bad glue job, they were obviously re-glued by the owner. the midsole / outsole seperates from the shoe on XI's pretty commonly.

If you want to get him for something, only thing would be is if he said they were in better condition. those are trashed.

Case closed.

Case closed.

Just like what was stated above.....pix are horrible lol

But........

They are Legit OG Bred XI's

Shape of shoes are on point
Patent cut is correct height
Patent cut is white on edge
23 on heel has correct spacing
Jumpman is positioned correctly on upper (ball between 2 and 3)
CF on sole is correct (rounded and not painted on)

Just like aber said......red soles start to orange with age

They def have seen better days but they are 100 percent Legit

Fake fake fake fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i dont wanna stir nothing up..........but cmon,.......that carbon fiber is way way way offf!!

Originally Posted by hottsteppa

Fake fake fake fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i dont wanna stir nothing up..........but cmon,.......that carbon fiber is way way way offf!!

Don't comment on something you obviously know nothing about. Go do your homework before you make stupid comments.

i would say LEGIT olso..

- true CF
- 23 spacing
- tongue tag on the 3rd lace hole

what a huge pics u got there bro...

gotta say legit

..spacing between 23
..carbon fiber is on point
..white outline on patent leather

very trashy but 100% legit

hottsteppa yea look at that CF......its absolutely Legit

Im not gonna argue with you but please if you dont know what ur speakin on then please dont post

If you knew what to look for on the shoe then you would see its Legit

And if you owned a pair of XI's you would also know that they are Legit

Nuff Said

So, what are you gonna do?
I mean, the shoes are authentic. It's just that, the pair is old and the touch up work was horrible.

Orange on sole is due to the oxidation.
If you see yellow sole on White/Black or Space Jams, it doesn't mean they are fakes.
Same goes to Black/Red. They don't turn yellow, they turn orange.

Those are 100% legit OG BRED XIs. The Carbon Fiber is on point. The problem with the soles horribly glued could be because the soles came off somehow due toage or improper storage or even because it was used after a long time it was kept DS

Here is my pair and the CF is the same as the one you are claiming is fake

so can i get a price check??

i got my money back the shoes were fake.... the upper was legit

but the sole was swapped from a pair of fakes

yup those are legit CF good.. spacing between the 2 3 and jumpman lines in the third lace... i included pics of my OG bred XI compare...

2hdn18g.jpg

103tuzk.jpg

2zpmwj8.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

the shoes were fake.... the upper was legit

but the sole was swapped from a pair of fakes
i dont know where you got that from, thats asinine. the shoes are legit. soles too.

PC? $10 maximum.

well well well...........seems i was right.........atleast by what im hearing..........i wont ask for an apology. you heard what the man said.......fakesoles.ha! imagine that.

Originally Posted by TrunksSSJ23

^You were actually wrong, imbecile.
Was that called for? What have you contributed to this thread? To any thread in this forum? Maybe you should say something helpful beforeopening your sorry mouth

dang man...........imbcile???? wow......E-GANGSTER. and if i was wrong.........my bad....if i wasnt......no biggie. who is this"trunks".......jordanhead21 you know dis cat??? me niether.....another e-gangster

Back
Top Bottom