LC Concord 11s

Grey market soles have no yellow box not embossed soles don't have a a blue enough tint. Ankle collars are to thick.

they look fine to me, and its still too new for most retail concords to be "only yellowed"

Grey market soles have no yellow box not embossed soles don't have a a blue enough tint. Ankle collars are to thick.
In fact, the collars aren't that thick as you might think. Compared them with a 2012 legit Bred pair, they look the same (probably can't seem em due to the angle) . And due to the quality of the shots I've taken, you can't see it, but there is indeed some yellowing on the heel pods. And that bluish tint, I've seen pairs with more or less the same amount. The guy I got these from, kept em in an air tight, vacuum type of container. And as far as the box goes, again, probably due to the angle the 23 is embossed quite nicely. Will try and post new pics. Thanks fam.

they look fine to me, and its still too new for most retail concords to be "only yellowed"
Cuz of the light and angles the shots were taken, the is some (little) yellowing on the soles. And that bluish tint tempts to fade whenever they're exposed to bright light. Thanks fam.

grey market, sole are pretty much clear. not a blue hue/tint AT all.

zero yellowing is suspect as well. would have some if they were from RD. its possible but not likely but then again thats only if the soles were actually blue...

shape is off to me and just like GM. more at the top.

GM IMO

The guy said he got em at FL in Munich, Germany. Even had the receipt. GMs or not, I'd still rock em. Thanks fam.
more evidence these pairs are GM, all nike release overseas doesn't carry MSRP tag so basically the guy is lying to you if said he got that from FL in Germany

We told him what they are if he wants to believe the seller let him they are GM no if ands or buts. If the seller said you could jump off a skyscraper and live would you believe him? People are shady now days hard to find honest people. People out to just make a buck not worrying about the buyer.

We told him what they are if he wants to believe the seller let him they are GM no if ands or buts. If the seller said you could jump off a skyscraper and live would you believe him? People are shady now days hard to find honest people. People out to just make a buck not worrying about the buyer.
Nah fam, I didn't say I believed him, I simply said what he said. 
happy.gif
 At the time I got em, I was so hyped and excited that I forgot to check the small things. I suspected it, but I needed some assurance. Thats why I posted em here. Like I said, I now know that they are GMs but that aint gonna stop me from rockin em. But will pay more attention to details next time, fo sure. Thanks fam.

more evidence these pairs are GM, all nike release overseas doesn't carry MSRP tag so basically the guy is lying to you if said he got that from FL in Germany
Didn't know that. But I do have a pair of SC 2s (a GR sneaker) that has the MSRP tag on the box, and I got em in Greece. Anyway, thanks for the feedback fam, will pay more attention in the future.

Last edited:
all DS concords at this point have yellowing pods sir. doubt they're authentic.

Last edited:
Nah fam, I didn't say I believed him, I simply said what he said. :D  At the time I got em, I was so hyped and excited that I forgot to check the small things. I suspected it, but I needed some assurance. Thats why I posted em here. Like I said, I now know that they are GMs but that aint gonna stop me from rockin em. But will pay more attention to details next time, fo sure. Thanks fam.

I feel you bro it's all good. Next time just post pics before buying and then see if they are RD or GM. I don't mind GM I have a pair myself. But I do mind when people try to scam people by saying things are RD when they are really GM. But like I said the hype on jordans is so big that scammers don't care they are just Tryna make a quick buck and know that people won't pay attention until they have already spent their money on a pair of GM thinking they was RD.

I feel you bro it's all good. Next time just post pics before buying and then see if they are RD or GM. I don't mind GM I have a pair myself. But I do mind when people try to scam people by saying things are RD when they are really GM. But like I said the hype on jordans is so big that scammers don't care they are just Tryna make a quick buck and know that people won't pay attention until they have already spent their money on a pair of GM thinking they was RD.
So the same guy, when I confronted him about the authenticity of the pair, is now offering me Bred 11s & Space Jams, for a reasonable price, cuz he couldn't refund me. I really doubt the SJ are RD, but given the rarity of the shoe and the resale price on those right now, sumthing makes me wanna do it. Price - 350 euros (about 470 $) for both pairs. Should I pull the trigger? Shed sum light on me fam. 

happy.gif

Not if they are GM you can get them for under retail if you know what your doing. In ordering them direct your self.

He is probably getting them shoes for under retail and selling you both pair for 470 dollars. So that means 235 each and he's still making a fat profit.

Idk about the Breds, they may be legit, but the Space Jams sure as hell aint. Trying to get some flicks of em so I can lc em here. Thanks again brah, REALLY appreciate your help!

So the same guy, when I confronted him about the authenticity of the pair, is now offering me Bred 11s & Space Jams, for a reasonable price, cuz he couldn't refund me. I really doubt the SJ are RD, but given the rarity of the shoe and the resale price on those right now, sumthing makes me wanna do it. Price - 350 euros (about 470 $) for both pairs. Should I pull the trigger? Shed sum light on me fam. 

happy.gif
So you didnt learn your lesson the first time around?? SMH..

So you didnt learn your lesson the first time around?? SMH..
Like I said bruh, I dont mind GMs, cuz I know there aint even a slightest chance gettin a legit pair of Space Jams. Now that I know they ARE GMs, it takes a load of my mind. Every1 has their own opinion. Thanks fam.

Back
Top Bottom