LC - 2016 Flu Game 12 - Please!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Don't mean to get on anyone's nerves. Just hoping to make a legit purchase here.

Size sticker inside the shoe the word "size" should be the same length as the word Men's notice it is not the same length. Also the orange color on the sides of the box lid should overlap the top edge of the top of the lid. Also look inside the white cardboard spacer inside the box real ones have white tissue paper inside

But someone said their 2016 banned from Eastbay had the shoe tree that I showed so the shoe tree could be ok because I do see that there is tan paper stuffed underneath it it the size sticker inside the shoe is a dead give away . The actual shoe looks on point and is a extremely good fake

Man... So this dude I know claims to get his stuff directly from Nike in TN from a family member who works at the warehouse.

So far he's given me Banned 1s and these Flu games. These are seriously hands down some of the most sophisticated fakes ever. Everything on both the banned 1s and the Flu check out but very small minor details like the shoe tree and size sticker on 12s and the lace bag on the banneds. I've taken them to footlocker and consignment shops in my area and nobody can find anything wrong with them. But clearly there are some differences. Needless to say, the banned 1s went back where they came from. And it looks like these 12s will go back as well. Shame.

What sux is on the 12s now the guy will know to change out the stickers next time before he sells them to someone else. It's easy to get the stickers

And it scares me that the people at the consignment shops didn't even know. I would buy **** from their shops

You said everything checks out but small differences and those small differences are what the fake factories over look and or don't know about as well as the people that try to pass off fakes as real. Sooner or later the fake makers will get everything correct and that's when we are either screwed or it just won't matter....they will all be real. But I believe Nike does small things that they know the fake makers won't see like putting white tissue paper inside the white cardboard spacer . Even you or me wouldn't think to open up that spacer to see if anything is inside it. But you can't really go off of that because there can always be a possibility that a worker at the real factory half assed it a didn't put tissue paper in a few real ones

Returned the banned 1s. They had 5 lines. But damn, compared them to pairs friends got at retail stores and those retails pairs looked more fake than the ones I had. It's crazy.

But yeah, these are getting so good that at one point we won't know what's real and what's fake.

Btw these 12s have paper in the spacers. See what I mean? I give up...

Not the shoe trees. The white cardboard space in the shoe box. Does it have tissue paper inside it

That's crazy. Are they from the same guy that sold you the fake banned 1s

Yep. And mind you, I'm only assuming the banned 1s are fake because they came with a lace bag with 5 lines instead of 4. Everything single thing checked out compared to the retail pairs but that.

Same with these 12s. Assuming they are fake because of the "size" on the size tag.

It's tough to be a sneaker head now a days.

If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the 1s and what did you pay for the 12s

If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for the 1s and what did you pay for the 12s

250 for the 1s and 220 for the 12s. But again, 1s went back to him, and unless someone can convince me otherwise, these will go back as well.

Back
Top Bottom