Law & Order: SVU Appreciation ...Doink Doink

Yeah, man! He was running amuck in NYPD while his wife was on life support!!! Even Deputy Chief Garland had to tell Liv to keep him in chick cuz he was wildin’ out :lol:
Ahh so that’s why she was acting so bugged out around him. :lol:

:lol: Weird as hell seeing everyone except the main cast in masks, makes it seem like they're NYPD anti maskers. Stabler must have all the secrets because letting him back in to run wild in 2021 is crazy. Even got old racist cops looking at him like "hey take it easy pal, we don't do that no more".

Both SVU and Organized Crime were good this week but damn that SVU episode was sad, man |l

Stabler was off the chains this week. Barking at Liv...making himself as a cop to that woman...snitching on himself to his boss. Beyond the fact that I’m rooting for **** Wheatley, I’m glad he got touched up. He was out of pocket this episode.

You can already tell the Richie is going to the one to **** the money up. It’s always the young, boneheaded son/partner that brings the empire crashing down

Stabler arresting all those Karen’s buying their shots. :lol:
The funniest part is that Stabler and his boss were walking out and they all would have skated if that one Karen didn’t say “We have been waiting all morning! Where are you taking your doctor!!?” Stabler stopped right at the door, hit a U-Turn and the rest was history :lol:

RE: SVU. Carisi got himself a light skin activist :wow: :lmao I

RE: Organized Crime. Stabler caught a mean beat down. He was looking ROUGH. As I predicted last week, Richie’s wildin is going to **** up the money :smh:

I also found it funny that on both shows EVERYBODY (people in Organized Crime, people in SVU, his family, his enemies, etc) is already talking about Stabler being unhinged and it’s only been a week :lol:

:lol: even the dudes that killed his wife are like “calm down a little bit dude, your acting a little crazy”. :lol:
I’m honestly glad they gave Stabler his own show as opposed to working him back into SVU because he unintentionally brings the lulz. If you had to drink every time Stabler had to ask for clarification on an acronym or technology, you’d be drunk by the halfway mark.

Like I get it’s been 10 years since you left NYPD but damn bruh were you cryogenically frozen on some Walt Disney **** and just missed all technology advancements and pop culture? :lol:

I’m honestly glad they gave Stabler his own show as opposed to working him back into SVU because he unintentionally brings the lulz. If you had to drink every time Stabler had to ask for clarification on an acronym or technology, you’d be drunk by the halfway mark.

Like I get it’s been 10 years since you left NYPD but damn bruh were you cryogenically frozen on some Walt Disney **** and just missed all technology advancements and pop culture? :lol:
he really does bring the lolz
I wonder if he sees the comedy in this all. he was in the wet hot American summer stuff so he’s gotta have some sort of sense of humor :lol:

Stabler:“They find out Youre on meds and they take your badge and your gun”
Stablers bipolar daughter: “I don’t think it’s like that any more dad”

Sounds like a comedy. :lol:

Has stabler's hairline moved back further? Seems like he's lucked out and it's been at the same spot for the last 20 years.

Nah its extra funny cuz he recently has been working with the NYPD in Italy but boy acts like he was a cop in the 70s :lol:

Last edited:
The opening scene of this week’s SVU hit a little different. The whole episode kind of did tbh.

It was definitely a grownup after school COVID special. Ironically you could tell they kind of pieced the shooting of this one together due to the pandemic with half filming at Vanessa’s and the other half at the hospital.

Then the next episode is a crossover event in three weeks...where Wheatley killed Liv’s brother? What :lol:

Elliot "Money" Stabler is the real hero that we need and deserve. He voted for #MAGA and is bringing back #smashmouthpolicdbrutality

Wheatley just ****ting on his son and Gina at that dinner :rofl:

Seems like Wheatley will go down easily. Gina has the jump on him, Angela already working with the cops to save her daughter, Bekher ready to sing. No loyalty :smh:

3.5 episodes in and Stabler is officially out of his mind. The intervention with the family Benson, going to Angela’s crib in the middle of the night, running up on ole girl from the selfie. In a fair, realistic cat and mouse game, no way that Stabler has the capacity to take down anyone.

Stabler not having this intervention :lol: Fam was losing it before it really got underway. Slipped up saying I love you to Liv and had to spread it out to the rest of his kids.

Kinda surprised stabler doesn’t have one of those walls with all the pictures and documents and **** connected by lines (yet), like Carrie in homeland.

guys out here running people on bikes down, wrecking his Tahoe. This guy is a danger to everyone.

That intervention was almost as good as the one for Christopher on the sopranos. Here’s a novel idea - how about his employer (one who arms him) picks up on his blatantly obvious mental health and rage issues? Is stabler hitting the bottle too?

Bro. Y'all got me weak :rofl: Stabler is truly a menace to society. His family, his friends, his targets, strangers. Everyone who enters his orbit is negatively impacted. He is gonna mess around and get ole girl who took the selfie touched :smh:

To plansb plansb 's point, how are they letting a dude who has racked up SIX FATAL SHOOTINGS ON THE JOB who is suffering from severe mental issues roam the streets with a gun in 2021 :lol: The funny thing and worst part about it is that his boss is an enabler. Ole girl doesn't care about his mental health, him hiding the information about being their when Wheatley's pops got murked, stealing the cell phone, lets him go on this rogue investigation of his wife's murder. She just wants to make the collar no matter what it costs Stabler. This wouldn't happen on Liv's watch

Kinda surprised stabler doesn’t have one of those walls with all the pictures and documents and **** connected by lines (yet), like Carrie in homeland.
They showed one in like the second episode but I think he was nice enough to have it at work.

Is stabler hitting the bottle too?
I wish he was.

This dude is bone dry and is looking like he's delirious with those eyes. Maybe its the lack of sleep.

The guilt, growing obsession of getting Wheatley, doing a bit of shady ****, and how much he misses his wife is all building up.

Has stabler always had that massive Jesus crucifixion tattoo in his arm? That thing is super aggressive. :lol:

Just caught the end of the ep and it looks like stabler does have one of those crazy person walls in his house. :lol:

Has stabler always had that massive Jesus crucifixion tattoo in his arm? That thing is super aggressive. :lol:

Just caught the end of the ep and it looks like stabler does have one of those crazy person walls in his house. :lol:

Yeah he has always had that tat I believe.

The tat stuck out to me too for some reason but I remembered he had it on Oz too so it’s not for the role
1619316982270.jpeg

I did need to see the evidence board to know he already had one :lol:

They showed one in like the second episode but I think he was nice enough to have it at work.

I wish he was.

This dude is bone dry and is looking like he's delirious with those eyes. Maybe its the lack of sleep.

The guilt, growing obsession of getting Wheatley, doing a bit of shady ****, and how much he misses his wife is all building up.

The more I think about it, the more outrageous this whole thing is. How you going to hire a man knowing he has all this going on ON TOP of his previous baggage and itchy trigger finger. His boss has to get fired for negligence. Innocent folks are going to die because she brought him to Organized Crime. Mad they have a black woman spearheading this foolishness :smh:

Back
Top Bottom