Been there done that

145399_900.gif

Some of Stabler work:

-Planting evidence
-Lying on the stand
-Assaulting suspects, even some that ended being innocent
-Having his buddies bury charges for his daughter
-Bad shoots
-Sending multiple innocent people to jail. It was a recurring storyline about someone he sent to jail coming backing around
-He once sent a dude to jail, couldn't get him out, so the dude was stuck doing a long bid. Then Elliot brought someone else to the jail to look at dude mopping a floor, "talk about how he gotta live with the regret".
-He was outchea saying women should have their rapist baby.

Dude is a menace

#LockHimUp

Real talk whole SVU squad is corrupt though. They got a long list of shady ****. Ever since the cops being bastards and corrupt got more spotlight they been trying to make the cops look good this season.

But still it's an inconvenience for them to not do some foul sneaky shady police brutality ****.

Damn one of the rare times a SVU episode solves nothing and doesn't get anywhere with the investigation and then gets it taken away from them.

The whole ep was set up for Stabler's show

Damn one of the rare times a SVU episode solves nothing and doesn't get anywhere with the investigation and then gets it taken away from them.

The whole ep was set up for Stabler's show
This. Based on what down during the two hours, it looks like SVU is (obviously) going to remain a procedural while Organized Crime (at least in the first season) will be all about one target. Interesting.

I actually **** with Richard M. Wheatley. Hope he touches up Stabler. Wife just got buried, kids a mess and you know he’s already scheming on Liv :smh:

This. Based on what down during the two hours, it looks like SVU is (obviously) going to remain a procedural while Organized Crime (at least in the first season) will be all about one target. Interesting.

I actually **** with Richard M. Wheatley. Hope he touches up Stabler. Wife just got buried, kids a mess and you know he’s already scheming on Liv :smh:
When I seen the cast I was like oh Dylan McDermot would be great to pair with a character like Stabler. I'm wondering who is going to be the alpha partner or are they gonna be bros like old friends. Then I see fam is the villain 🔥

I also wondered if they were going to do the half and half law part then order part but this is some long form storytelling it seems. Usually Elliot would've already gotten his revenge and put the bad guys in prison. Not to mention I expected him to be captain.

This is a lot more interesting. Look forward to see who else is gonna be a part of the task force.

Not gonna lie, I got chills when Stabler first appeared in the epi :lol: .

Wasn't surprised at the ending; I imagine it was all a build up for his show.

Especially after that outburst he had in the interrogation room too? I’m just going to watch the series and act like I didn’t see the SVU episode that led to him joining Organized Crime :lol:
I didn’t even see that episode :lol:. I just watched the one hour oc ep on demand. So you’re saying that svu ep made him come off even crazier? Good lord. :lol:

I didn’t even see that episode :lol:. I just watched the one hour oc ep on demand. So you’re saying that svu ep made him come off even crazier? Good lord. :lol:
Yeah, man! He was running amuck in NYPD while his wife was on life support!!! Even Deputy Chief Garland had to tell Liv to keep him in chick cuz he was wildin’ out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom