Lauren London --VS-- Christina Milian

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

frown.gif
frown.gif
I can't choose.

posted by Reyna AY.. JuSt sTop`N bY to Say H3y To Lauren.. AnD sHe iZ noT DatiNG t.I oR lil WayN3..So Yall NeeD tO StAy OuT heR StuFf.. n WorrY aBouT yoS3lF!..But iLy Lauren -NO #+*$-

some post on Lauren London page on whosdatedwho

Does London have a lower back tat?????

Christina Milan I have always thought she was perfect as far as looks... Laura London attractive but im not as attracted to her

I cant choose and im not going to cause thats some @+%+!@*! right there
smh.gif

I have to have em both.
pimp.gif

I had the fortunate opportunity of interviewing Christina Milian earlier this summer. She had to answer a few questions in Spanish while looking directly atme, and I damn near fell out my seat.

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

I had the fortunate opportunity of interviewing Christina Milian earlier this summer. She had to answer a few questions in Spanish while looking directly at me, and I damn near fell out my seat.
pics/vids? or ducktales

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

I had the fortunate opportunity of interviewing Christina Milian earlier this summer. She had to answer a few questions in Spanish while looking directly at me, and I damn near fell out my seat.
pics/vids? or ducktales
Hopefully the vid is edited and released, however I was simply there to ask questions so she can talk into the camera and its edited so that noone is asking the question. I work in video games and shes in Need for Speed Undercover this year. I've got pics, but i choose not to post, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom