Laughing at the wrong time....FTL

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

in 28 weeks later when the dude left his wife behind in the house to die...
laugh.gif
I couldn't stop laughin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
word!! dude was GRIMMMMMMMMEY!!

28_Weeks_Later_wallpaper_4.jpg

ol boy saw her and was like...

eek.gif

embarassed.gif

28_Weeks_Later_wallpaper_18.jpg

28weeks.jpg

laugh.gif

Lmao

The part in The Happening when the dude started up that huge lawn/crop trimmer then laid on the floor and let it run over him I was
roll.gif
roll.gif

Laughing at the wrong time makes life worth living.
laugh.gif
I'm serious.It makes it even funnier actually. The first thing I thought about was this youtube vid. Check out dude's reaction.
roll.gif
The one that wen to go check on the failure.

i remember in class one time, i was talking with my boys and the teacher got mad so shee called our attention. My boy was like "come on Ms. Hew" thenshe said yelling "DONT CUM ON ME!!!"
laugh.gif
that had me dying of laughter

i work with kids and whenever they fall off their seat because of their clumsiness makes me LOL... messed up but still pretty funny

When those kids got shot in The Happening.

It reminded me of Harold & Kumar with the weed PSA

well yesterday i was at the oregon state game and some little kid was on crutches and they slipped out from under him and he ate it.... i had to laugh

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

i remember in class one time, i was talking with my boys and the teacher got mad so shee called our attention. My boy was like "come on Ms. Hew" then she said yelling "DONT CUM ON ME!!!"
laugh.gif
that had me dying of laughter

roll.gif

We had a meeting at work this morning and the store director was talking about the company struggling, then when he said our stock was at $0.27 this old ladythat has worked there for like 15 years started laughing. All the manager were giving her a stone face.

RetroJTino wrote:
Laughing at the wrong time makes life worth living.
laugh.gif
I'm serious. It makes it even funnier actually. The first thing I thought about was this youtube vid. Check out dude's reaction.
roll.gif
The one that wen to go check on the failure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm at the library right now (should be studying) and I just died of laughter when i watched this clip!
roll.gif

everyone around me just threw me the
indifferent.gif
�like i'm ******ed orsomething
alien.gif
. *Laughing at the wrong time, while laughing at the wrongtime*� The part that got me is at 0:15 when dude feel over laughing in the background
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom