Laughing at the wrong time....FTL

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by Chitowns Back

rck2sactown wrote:

me and my friend were watching Saw IV the other night......when the guy slams the door on the pregnant women's stomach and causes her to
miscarriage......i
laugh.gif
for some reason (i think i was laughing at just how dumb the
movie was).... but the thing is, my friend just had a baby and she
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
the hell out of me. I tried to play it off like i just thought of a funny joke

roll.gif
roll.gif

The First saw had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when dude cut of his foot or something. My dudes were looking
at me like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I'm always laughing at those "Saw" movies, especially the 3rd one i believe it was?

When that good looking broad put both her hands in that box, and couldn't take them back out.... I was
roll.gif
in tears.

With the razors?
laugh.gif

I couldn't stop laughing. My aunt was about to take me to a psychologist.
Yeah, that's the one i'm talking about. She was
smokin.gif

Last year, there was a girl who had a seizure at lunch and I thought she was faking it so I was
roll.gif
for a good 5 mins.... Turns out she wasnt fakin it
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

When people catch the holy ghost at church and fall out all crazy, I can't help but laugh.
laugh.gif

Or when my dad tells me he wants me to go to Church.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

while at work I was told that my boss and his girl, with whom he has a 1 year old with, are cousins...I couldn't help but laugh. To make matters worse, thebroad has C.B. tatted on her back. (stands for Cousin Boyfriend) I just started
roll.gif
and I was met with a few
indifferent.gif

I do this 24/7.

I was in tears during one of my midterms for some reason. I walked in like 20 minutes late and as soon as I sat down I just started laughing like crazy, Idon't even remember why. The whole class was dead silent and gave me the
indifferent.gif
My professor was right infront of me just like..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I calmed myself thenmy boy was sitting next to me trying to tell me to flip the page back so he could cheat but I had no idea what he was talking about because he was just tappinghis test paper with a desperate look on his face so I started laughing again for maybe 10 minutes straight while he looked like he was about to cry. I finishedthe test first in the class and we both got A's.
pimp.gif

On friday I saw this woman break her neck, stop, walk back, stoop down, and pick up a penny. I was dying for a good 3 minutes. Made her face turn red andeverything.
roll.gif
Then on the train, some woman sat down on a seat with water all over it without looking.. her reaction and everything had me
roll.gif
whileshe and the rest of the train car just
indifferent.gif
at me.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

dude every wake i go to i have a creepy nervous laugh
smh.gif

I remember going to my cousins crib and his sis, bro, my sis and her friend was there.
When i walked in everyone stopped talking, so i asked em if they was talking about me.
Then his sister said tell him...so that had all my attention...then this dude told me hes gonna b a father...oh man i was laughin in tears smh..funny day
laugh.gif

ahahaha inappropriate, but i probably would've done the same.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Then on the train, some woman sat down on a seat with water all over it without looking.. her reaction and everything had me
roll.gif
while she and the rest of the train car just
indifferent.gif
at me.

That wasn't water.

laugh.gif

I remember when I went to see The Happening me and my boys was rolling when dudes started offin themselves.. The girls we was with couldnt understand why wethought it was funny.

Construction workers jumping off buildings for no reason:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everybody shootin themselves in the dome:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude laying down in front of a lawn mower:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When something really funny catches me off guard I have this super-loud single HA that comes out before I resign to snickering quietly, and I remember when Iwent to go see Titanic and that guy bails over the back of the ship and dings the propeller on the way down the HA was the loudest it's ever been andeveryone else in the theatre just turns to me with their tear-streaked stonefaces.

Also I was at mandatory mass once in high school and this woman was singing "The Train to Jordan", I dunno if you've ever heard it, butessentially the chorus is "People get ready, there's a train to Jordan"....etc etc and she was wearing this crazy santa hat and at the end of thesong she just looked straight at the congregation with a completely straight face and whispered "I'm ready". I was in hardcore silent giggles forthe rest of the mass.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

I remember when I went to see The Happening me and my boys was rolling when dudes started offin themselves.. The girls we was with couldnt understand why we thought it was funny.

Construction workers jumping off buildings for no reason:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everybody shootin themselves in the dome:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude laying down in front of a lawn mower:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Me and my friends laughed through that whole movie, no lie.

I'm always laughing at those "Saw" movies, especially the 3rd one i believe it was?

When that good looking broad put both her hands in that box, and couldn't take them back out.... I was
roll.gif
in tears.

maaaaaaaaaaan that was the funniest %%## ever!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo, u couldnt get any dumber than that.

real talk, if she had more hands, she probably put them in their as well, dumb broad.
laugh.gif

me and my friends went to see the Village at the movies (
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
)and most of the crowd was like 18-20 and the whole theatre was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
during the whole time. esp. at the end. this old lady was complaining that themovie is a horror movie and people were dying and that we shouldnt be laughing. that made people
laugh.gif
even more.

there was this girl in my mass. comm. class and i asked her where she stayed.....she said "Treehouse"
im like "Treehouse?"..
roll.gif

shes like
indifferent.gif
. why are u laughing. she kept askin me why i waslaughing during the whole class. i told her cuz u said Treehouse!! thats funny/clever
she told me i should stop by whenever she had a party.

and i googled Treehouse and
laugh.gif
DO NOT MOVE HERE! This has been the biggest mistake ever. Let's see- HORRIBLE CONSTRUCTION, HORRIBLE MAINTANCE, HORRIBLE WATER DAMAGE, NOT SAFE
my ceiling caved in from rainfall and poor year-after-year patchups. Yellow water ran down onto my personal belongings.
There was a deadly stabbing where the body was left laying on the ground for hours, constant gunfire, a drive by where the shooter shot up 3-4 apartments for no reason where kids could be living. Even if you keep to yourself like i did there is always a chance of a stray bullet coming through your window. This was absolutley the worst experience of my life and i pray to god no one is forced to live here!

My Roommate was held at Gunpoint and the staff didn't even care
people were murdered, raped, robbed, assaulted and cars broken into when we were living there
The neighbors smoke so much weed that I smell like weed and all my things smell like weed.
laugh.gif

A child threw up in the hallway and no one cleaned it for 6 months
sick.gif
sick.gif

i see why she was mad. apparently Treehouse is NOT a laughing matter
laugh.gif

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/VA-Richmond-Treehouse-Apartments.htmlhttp://www.apartmentratin...Treehouse-Apartments.html

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

roll.gif
while she and the rest of the train car just
indifferent.gif
at me.

That wasn't water.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same thing happened in Saw II when oh boy thru the chick in the pit wit the needles....
laugh.gif
I was the only one rollin in the movie theatre...also happened in28 weeks later when the dude left his wife behind in the house to die...
laugh.gif
I couldn't stop laughin...I was the only one in the theatre laughin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was rollin everyone including my girl looked at me like I was dumb grime but itwas jus too funny...he looked and told her to come one a few timesand she yelled out to help and he gave her his back....
laugh.gif
classic

In the 5th grade, our teacher pulled a muscle trying to shoot a free throw during PE and my friend busts out laughing, meanwhile the girls in our class arecrying and not quite sure what to do.

Fast forward to the 11th grade, we're sitting in class and they announce (over the loud speaker) that the principal of our school has passed away, myfriend (the same one form the 5th grade incident) busts out laughing and catches stonefaces from everyone especially the teacher.

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

When people catch the holy ghost at church and fall out all crazy, I can't help but laugh.
laugh.gif
Or seeing a little kid get snatched up and getting his tail whooped
roll.gif
i was in the hallway with some friends (we were supposed to be in service
grin.gif
) and there was this lady with her child walking in front of us. she yolks thekid from the other side of the hallway and beats the @%%! out of him. i was trying not to laugh but my legs buckled and it was a wrap.
laugh.gif
she turned around and i had to pull the
indifferent.gif
asap.

and this other time @ school me and a group of friends were walkin around school until class starts and this random guy was eating a donut. right b4 we get tohim he drops the very last piece of the donut. i dont know (probably cuz his whole essence of life wiped off his face as the donut ploped on the floor) why buti pretty much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
in the poor guys face. And my friends followed suit.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

me and my friend were watching Saw IV the other night......when the guy slams the door on the pregnant women's stomach and causes her to miscarriage......i
laugh.gif
for some reason (i think i was laughing at just how dumb the movie was).... but the thing is, my friend just had a baby and she
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
the hell out of me. I tried to play it off like i just thought of a funny joke

roll.gif
roll.gif

The First saw had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
when dude cut of his foot or something. My dudes were looking at me like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
*%!#@ i was tearing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"AHHHHHHHHHOOOUHAHAAAAAAAHHHH -sawing thru leg furiously-
roll.gif

I have the same bad habit..
ohwell.gif

Like the other day me and a few of my friends were in the mall and 1 of my friends who is always makin' stupid or +#%@*% up comments goes " %+! ?since when were there this many deaf people in the mall ?" and my other friend said "thats +#%@*% up, i wish they could hear what your sayin'"
roll.gif

I unno if my friend meant it to come out that way but it was funny as hell for some odd reason..

Back
Top Bottom