Last weekend christmas gift ideas??????

Yeah I haven't even started christmas shopping

What are you guys getting your family members? I need ideas!

:nerd:

Why don't you try a handmade gift OP, I heard some NT females are going that route

:lol: (not SRS)

Gift cards are so impersonal. I'd only give those to like my coworkers. But with Christmas a week away you gotta figure it out soon. I've only got one of my sisters left and my granny. I know what I'm getting them tho. It's just a matter of making it to the store. It's a lot easier to buy gifts if you already know what your looking for. Getting my sis a outfit from vs and my granny a watch she been eyeing.

Probably going gift shopping today...shall see...my wife has been hinting fancy wristbands and a MK watch...hmm

Gift cards are so impersonal. I'd only give those to like my coworkers. But with Christmas a week away you gotta figure it out soon. I've only got one of my sisters left and my granny. I know what I'm getting them tho. It's just a matter of making it to the store. It's a lot easier to buy gifts if you already know what your looking for. Getting my sis a outfit from vs and my granny a watch she been eyeing.

I beg to differ. I LOVE gift cards. People are too picky and why not give them a g/c or cash so they can pick out what they want?

I like
I beg to differ. I LOVE gift cards. People are too picky and why not give them a g/c or cash so they can pick out what they want?

I like getting gift cards too. But not from close relatives. I enjoy shopping for a person based on what I know about them. And it feels good to get gifts that people knowing they had to put some thought into them. If someone in my immediate family got me a gift card I'd kinda feel like they didn't care to take the time to shop for me. But that's just me

JUS COPPED 100$ WORTH OF GIFTCARDS FROM BUFFALO WILD WINGS FOR MY COWORKERS...

IF THEY DONT LIKE IT... OHH WELL!!!

I always give my time and dedication to be with them on christmas as their present. Simple. 

Back
Top Bottom