Large Jordan stock on Easybay 7-22-2014 (Opportunity to Cook)

chefboi215 chefboi215 I can count off the top of my head how many times I paid resell. I don't do it much and only paid resell prices once. Been doing this long enough to remember when those sizes restocked yesterday would get marked down and no coupon code restrictions. I've had more luck on restocks than RD's

Man it's so rare we actually have any shoes available in our size .. I was only able to get the fear 3s off the restock.. Got cart jacked for the bel airs and bred 1s... Seen several Sz 10 wearers on twitter with "for sale Sz 15 ...." Yesterday lol

I'm surprised that so many people expressed hate at the TBF members in this thread. We rarely get love from shoe companies and one of the two times we do, its like we farted in peoples cereal! LOL y'all small footers STILL got most of the restock. The new bay listings with EB screenshots are crazy!

I know right; they don't even realize they don't even make our size in many kicks. Oh well...my big foot is a blessing to my wallet. If every hot shoe that came out was made in my size I'd stay broke.

chefboi215 chefboi215 I can count off the top of my head how many times I paid resell. I don't do it much and only paid resell prices once. Been doing this long enough to remember when those sizes restocked yesterday would get marked down and no coupon code restrictions. I've had more luck on restocks than RD's
I just can't bring myself to pay over retail l..especially with me and my wife trying to have a baby and buy a house it's been rough lol. My money stacks have plummeted

I just can't bring myself to pay over retail l..especially with me and my wife trying to have a baby and buy a house it's been rough lol. My money stacks have plummeted

I was in the same situation as you last year. Just had our second baby and bought a house. Skip on a lot of releases but it's worth it since we have our own house now.

Man it's so rare we actually have any shoes available in our size .. I was only able to get the fear 3s off the restock.. Got cart jacked for the bel airs and bred 1s... Seen several Sz 10 wearers on twitter with "for sale Sz 15 ...." Yesterday lol
Ain't nobody buying those size 15s haha. They going to end up returning to Eastbay.

I'm surprised that so many people expressed hate at the TBF members in this thread. We rarely get love from shoe companies and one of the two times we do, its like we farted in peoples cereal! LOL y'all small footers STILL got most of the restock. The new bay listings with EB screenshots are crazy!
Ignorance is bliss.  

How to cope with restock failure..Interesting article had me rollin
roll.gif

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/07/22/different-ways-sneakerheads-cope-sneaker-restock-failure/23/

Yooooo! LOL. Dude really said he was gonna burn EB down. It ain't even close to being that serious.

I was in the same situation as you last year. Just had our second baby and bought a house. Skip on a lot of releases but it's worth it since we have our own house now.
congrats on the baby bro..yeah my wife would kill me if I dropped cash on kicks right now lol I hate that I keep seeing kicks dropping that I want..I gotta stop looking at the sneaker forums and sole collector for recent releases because my wallet is screaming

I know right; they don't even realize they don't even make our size in many kicks. Oh well...my big foot is a blessing to my wallet. If every hot shoe that came out was made in my size I'd stay broke.
Ain't that the truth! Foot size saves me from myself! :rofl:

Congrats on that family first. Been there bruh so I know. I bought at the height of the housing bubble and missed most releases from 2005-2010. Got a 2% mortgage rate now and tings ah good.

Last edited:
Keeping fingers crossed but i MAY have just copped a size 12 pair of the Retro 8 Black/Bright Citrus/Cool Grey/Deep Royal that was part of the restock ... rechecked the link a few moments ago for the heck of it and to my big surprise they had size 12 available when they hadn't had that before during Tuesday's restock. Went through checkout and have an e-mail confirmation.

I know it may not hold up and could get a cancellation at any time but I'm pretty excited, was out of the game when these dropped last year and want them badly!

Last edited:
Keeping fingers crossed but i MAY have just copped a size 12 pair of the Retro 8 Black/Bright Citrus/Cool Grey/Deep Royal that was part of the restock ... rechecked the link a few moments ago for the heck of it and to my big surprise they had size 12 available when they hadn't had that before during Tuesday's restock. Went through checkout and have an e-mail confirmation.

I know it may not hold up and could get a cancellation at any time but I'm pretty excited, was out of the game when these dropped last year and want them badly!

would still like these...but not at box

Well luckily being a size 15 this was amazing for me. Managed to cop a pair of Concord 11 lows and the Royal 1's. Tried getting some Belair 5's and Cement 3's but meh can't complain with what I got.

Back
Top Bottom