Large Jordan stock on Easybay 7-22-2014 (Opportunity to Cook)

Is there anyway to tell if your package has shipped yet on eastbay?
Log in to your account on eastbay, or just check order status on the webstie, and it should say if it's been released for shipping yet. 

Last edited:
What's with the big footers gettin all these shots give a normal footer a shot at another pair of ones

What's with the big footers gettin all these shots give a normal footer a shot at another pair of ones
imagine trying to find an old retro (that was obviously made better awhile ago) when you have a size 15+ foot.. be grateful you have (im guessing) regular sized feet

No problem, mine just got shipped btw, hope everybody that copped will get theirs.

I was gonna pick up that 14 but i chose to sleep in... im glad it went to you
Thanks, I definitely got lucky on that one! Was hoping for more but I'm not complaining 
happy.gif

Surprisingly got my carmines, missed out on the concord lows but I can't complain pretty good luck for my 1st restock.

SMH 
mean.gif

When i first got on NT….. I wasn't asking silly questions like these guys on here???

what's going on World?

Ummmmm " What Does NDC stand for?"

Funk is up wit people!!

Originally Posted by AirRaab  

Ummmmm " What Does NDC stand for?"
I reckon as a non english native, it took me some time to guess that one ^^

I knew it was referring to Nike but I couldn't get what the letters were standing for

Last edited:
I'm surprised that so many people expressed hate at the TBF members in this thread. We rarely get love from shoe companies and one of the two times we do, its like we farted in peoples cereal! LOL y'all small footers STILL got most of the restock. The new bay listings with EB screenshots are crazy!

Last edited:
I'm surprised that so many people expressed hate at the TBF members in this thread. We rarely get love from shoe companies and one of the two times we do, its like we farted in peoples cereal! LOL y'all small footers STILL got most of the restock. The new bay listings with EB screenshots are crazy!

I'm saying we get zero love lol I was looking at Twitter and all the small footers were pissed..I haven't been able to cop a general release jordan since the cement 3s I fail every time and I refuse to pay resell for anything

Back
Top Bottom