Lance Armstrong / Cheating in Sports / Cheating in Life

Cant believe more people aren't talking about this.  This guy was everywhere when he was winning. Now he will admit to cheating.  Takes me back to when i was in grade school and my teacher was a big lance fan wearing that yellow braclet and whatnot and saying he passed every test.  I want to go back to that teacher and now ask him his opinion because he's the same teacher who patronized me for having a formula in my calc.

The only thing I'm upset about Lance for is making commercials during that time claiming all his accomplishments were from hard work. "I'm on my bike, what are you on"

-I don't consider his juicing cheating, everybody, and I mean errrbody was juicing, it was truly a equal playing field. He own those tours because his team was so strong and he out worked the competition

-Just because he is such a d-bag in real life people are on their high horses looking down at Lance, celebrating his downfall. It is sad, I feel kinda sorry for the guy too.

Ill still wear my Livestrong bracelet! I'd feel weird not having it on bc this thing has been on my right wrist since 2005

Still wearing all of the Livestrong **** I own..

I dont care about any of this to be honest

he's probably going to make a lot of money off his admittance too. aint eem mad.

Last edited:
either you are a troll or you dont understand the difference between lance armstrong the adult or a 15 year old high school student.
I was just trollin

Seriously though, if entire teams/countries were found to be cheating then I cannot consider it cheating. If every one is doing it, isn't it the norm?

Its just a sport and everyone acts like he's the president or the leader of a major corporation or bank. Those guys lie daily and no one is having specials on Oprah about it. We take it too seriously.

I don't even care, 75% of pro athletes are probably on something.

It just is what it is.

It should honestly just be legal to do it in all sports - combat sports, because these dudes find a way around all the testing anyway.

I don't even care

It should honestly just be legal to do it in all sports - combat sports, because these dudes find a way around all the testing anyway.

All that.

Allow it, involve the doctors for safety and let them juice.
It's like the war on drugs, it only amplifies the problem.

Armstrong is an arrogant *******. Anybody with half a brain has know this FOREVER. But the guy creates Livestrong, probably to stroke his giant ego, and nobody wants to speak or hear a bad word about him.

Armstrong is an arrogant *******. Anybody with half a brain has know this FOREVER. But the guy creates Livestrong, probably to stroke his giant ego, and nobody wants to speak or hear a bad word about him.

Besides his arrogance, it is kinda hard to hate the dude.

I dunno why he created Livestrong, but it the fact that he did is very very commendable

i recent watched an interview with Tyler Hamilton and was like man, thats wild

i knew the whole field was corrupt but damn

The greatest champion of the dirtiest sport is also dirty? And I should care, why? At this point I'd wish he'd just shut his yap so we could go back to not caring about cycling.

It just is what it is.

Truth!

It just is what it is.

Canseco is that you? :nerd:

He pictured baseball this way :lol:
His books are pretty good reads

Last edited:
Besides his arrogance, it is kinda hard to hate the dude.

I dunno why he created Livestrong, but it the fact that he did is very very commendable
His arrogance dominates all. He threatened, bullied and tried to bribe his way to staying innocent. He is a douchebag. Wonderful that he created his foundation, but he deserves everything that is coming to him.

His arrogance dominates all. He threatened, bullied and tried to bribe his way to staying innocent. He is a douchebag. Wonderful that he created his foundation, but he deserves everything that is coming to him.

exactly this. i dont know if i feel bad for him.. because he's been lying for so long. the foundation is great, but even that is based on a lie. if he didnt have the money from all those tour de france titles, he would not have founded his live strong foundation.

f i was him, i'd just drop off the planet. move to a different country, change his name, stay out of the limelight and just live his life with all his money. now he's just losing everything left and right.

exactly this. i dont know if i feel bad for him.. because he's been lying for so long. the foundation is great, but even that is based on a lie. if he didnt have the money from all those tour de france titles, he would not have founded his live strong foundation.

f i was him, i'd just drop off the planet. move to a different country, change his name, stay out of the limelight and just live his life with all his money. now he's just losing everything left and right.
He actually created the Livestrong Foundation (formerly Lance Armstrong foundation) before he won any of his TdF titles.

But undoubtedly, the Foundation is what it is today because of the titles he won.

Back
Top Bottom