Lamar Odom marrying the ugly kardashian

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

smh
she is ugly as hell smh
fried chicken, g-string and a bra smh so racist lol
Even though that is stupid ignorant, I would love that (I'm not black) from my girl.

Just let them be.

Though I never really understood why people rush things like marriage.

I mean they only been dating for a couple months I think.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Lamar wasn't the only one chasing...

indifferent.gif

How the hell do you get FRIEND-ZONED by the ugliest duckling in the bunch...

smh.gif

[h1]Lamar Wants Prenup -- But There's a Problem[/h1]
Posted Sep 26th 2009 10:30AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned -- although Lamar Odom thinks love conquers all -- he decided to hedge his bets with a prenup. But there's a big complication.

0925_khloe_lamar_ex.jpg

Odom has lawyered up and so has Khloe. The problem is ... they have to get married on Sunday and there isn't enough time to hash out the details of a prenuptial agreement.

Why, you ask, isn't there enough time? We've learned they must get married on Sunday because one of the Kardashian reality shows is footing the $1 million bill for the wedding, but the deal is that the wedding must be shot this Sunday.

So we're told Lamar wants a postnup -- meaning the agreement will be hashed out and hopefully signed after Sunday's event.

Now here's the intrigue. There's talk that Sunday's wedding might not be the real deal -- it could be a non-binding ceremony. It's common with a postnup that bride and groom would not officially tie the knot until after they sign the document. What they typically do sign before the ceremony is an acknowledgment that it's not really an official wedding, to prevent misunderstandings down the road.

And speaking of problems .... we're told lawyers for Odom and Kardashian are already arguing and hitting road blocks.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/26/lamar-odom-khloe-kardashian-married-prenup-problem/#ixzz0SKke88xy

And so it begins.

If this messes with LO this season,
mad.gif
. The Lakers should have put a noskeezer clause in his contract.

Let's just throw away championship contention for this season.
eyes.gif
Thisis upsetting. I swear there's gonna be problems between them b4 we get to mid-season. Hopefully the problems arise sooner than later so it doesn't hurtus during the playoffs.

After watchin that entire vid of Omarion gettin friend-zoned, I come to the conclusion that she's still not tight.
indifferent.gif

My boy said she reminded him of Igor from Van Helsing...I was like WTH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

13020-26339.gif

IDK...something about her tells me she got a mean sex game....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Pics from wedding rehearsal.
Odom already has bad intentions in his eyes, look at how he's checking out Kim K.
laugh.gif

I wish them the best but I just don't see how this marriage is going to last long. I guess makes for good TV though.

Just saw on the news that the wedding was all for show and non-binding. Lamar and free willy are concentrating on getting the pre-nup straight.

I also saw that Kobe, Phil, and Dr. buss were there.

eek.gif
@ the fact they got Dr. Buss to leave Pechanga and come to this fiasco.Dude never even came to the Laker's championship parade or the Finals but he shows up for this sham
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom