Lamar Odom marrying the ugly kardashian

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

no pics of Luke Walton and his gay lover?
laugh.gif

Richard Jefferson?
pukes the reason why he called off the wedding
laugh.gif

I know Jeanie Buss was boxing out other females during the bouquet toss.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i know right...damn if phil aint gonna do it...i'lldo it
devil.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

sorry guys, i have to ask because i don't know...which one is Carmelo's girl? the one in the red is hot...if that isn't, who is she?

The one in the Purple is LaLa, Carmelo's girl

the 1 in the red is hot? she's ok but Do u not see the purple bubble?!?!?!
Sorry, Charlie...that does nothing for me. I like them athletic.
any info on the girl in the red? I like them athletic for the most part too but I don't think she (the girl in the red) is athletic tho.

Just had to mention this cuz i'm appalled at what I just heard. My girl tells me that Chloe Kardashian is prettier than Kourtney..... I gave her the stoneface and said "wow"....That is all...

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Just had to mention this cuz i'm appalled at what I just heard. My girl tells me that Chloe Kardashian is prettier than Kourtney..... I gave her the stone face and said "wow"....That is all...

where is that "stupid things your girl has done/said" post when you need it???

your response was accurate.

Originally Posted by rhester

sorry guys, i have to ask because i don't know...which one is Carmelo's girl? the one in the red is hot...if that isn't, who is she?
I believe the girl in the red is Britanny Gastineau (spelling is probably wrong)

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I believe the girl in the red is Britanny Gastineau (spelling is probably wrong)
since when Lala got junk like that ... I remember always being near cardboard status

i don't even care about anything in this thread besides that picture of lala. lamar odom has been a cornball from day one and khloe is suffering from theugly duckling syndrome.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

since when Lala got junk like that ... I remember always being near cardboard status
eek.gif
thats lala? didnt her back use to look like plank fromed,edd,& eddy

Originally Posted by hellaones

eek.gif
damn La La
pimp.gif

smh.gif
so he actually went through with it
hahahahha i love this dudes sign.hahahahahahaha
roll.gif
somethingthat would wrap my saying in the post.PeAce

you all are some fools, khloe could STILL get the business, even as the least attractive of the 3.

girl is above average, and i know some of you NTers are lying if you say you haven't smashed anyone below average

Correct! Brittny Gastineau is the TRUTH!

they put Lamar on Blast on the radio. His jump off said he has girls in every city, and he is still paying all her Bills! I hope Lamar got the prenump. Hebetter get his mind right when the season starts

Back
Top Bottom