Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by slaman16

Baron and Jax are killin' the Lakers!
Baron Davis and Stephen Jackson are bringin' the circus to the Bay. By the way, Vladamir definitely should not be handling babies.

I keep finding it funny how fast you put up these videos on YouTube. Appreciated bro
pimp.gif

I'm never disappointed when i tune in for a Warriors game this year.. they're a fun team to watch...

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

This looks like a loss, but I'm not too worried about it. Ronny's out, Drew's out, Pau's out, Kobe has been reduced to a spectator. I don't get why every important player on the team has to be injured besides Lamar
smh.gif
If we could just get healthy...but can we?

You're speaking too soon. The Warriors will let the Lakers back into this game... trust me
tired.gif
|

Co-sign

I also edited my post... the Warriors lead is only 11 points. That's nothing with the way the Warriors can go stone cold from the perimeter and the pacethey play at. Lakers haven't been playing like they have been capable of and I expect Phil Jackson to correct some of the mistakes they were making in thefirst half.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Don't be fooled Laker fans, no matter what happens tonight, the Warriors don't want a Laker team with a center, much less with Pau and Bynum.

This Warrior team is a whirlwind though obviously, I love watching them hoop.

Captain obvious

i love how people always wanna remind warriors fans of this as if we don't know it already.. geez.
eyes.gif

i never knew s. jackson was this good, good for him to get out of indiana.

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i never knew s. jackson was this good, good for him to get out of indiana.
He has a coach that knows him and likes him as well. When Nellie called and told him he was going to make him one of his captains of the team. hesai"You're gonna make me cry coach." He's been nothing but great for the Warriors.

That zone defense the Warriors are playing are forcing the Lakers to keep taking jumpers.

Damn. I really don't like the look of this game. Too many 3s.

Back
Top Bottom