Lakers @ Warriors: Bob Delaney Appreciation /"Warriors Fans Crying"/ Laker Fans saying "stop crying"

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Warriors fans, do you guys normally hit on such a high percentage of your 3's? It seems like every game I've watched this year you guys hit way over 50% of your 3's. %$%# is ridiculously annoying
laugh.gif

I wish they shot that good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Lakers can't play no worse.... those warriors shots bout to start hitting iron.

Warriors could play better, they missed SO MANY lay-ups

This looks like a loss, but I'm not too worried about it. Ronny's out, Drew's out, Pau's out, Kobe has been reduced to a spectator. I don'tget why every important player on the team has to be injured besides Lamar
smh.gif
If we could just get healthy...but can we?

This looks like a loss, but I'm not too worried about it. Ronny's out, Drew's out, Pau's out, Kobe has been reduced to a spectator. I don't get why every important player on the team has to be injured besides Lamar
smh.gif
You're speaking too soon. The Warriors will let the Lakers back into this game... trust me |I.
And BTW, it's only an 11 point deficit.

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

something is wrong with Kobe. Well let's go lakers lol

nothing is wrong with kobe. he's just spending too much time in the post, making it easier to crowd him b/c they're playing zone.

he has to move around.

the warriors' style of play is so much fun to watch. it sucks it won't translate in the playoffs. it's like no shot is a bad shot and every shotis a great shot.

Don't be fooled Laker fans, no matter what happens tonight, the Warriors don't want to play in a series with a Laker team with a center, much less withPau and Bynum.

This Warrior team is a whirlwind though obviously, I love watching them hoop.

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

something is wrong with Kobe. Well let's go lakers lol

dude has no mobility i didn't even know he hurt his ankle last night but the announcers said he did, he's obviously not being as aggressive. GSwill cool off, we just need to stop shooting so many threes and quick jumpers

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Don't be fooled Laker fans, no matter what happens tonight, the Warriors don't want a Laker team with a center, much less with Pau and Bynum.

This Warrior team is a whirlwind though obviously, I love watching them hoop.

Captain obvious

This looks like a loss, but I'm not too worried about it. Ronny's out, Drew's out, Pau's out, Kobe has been reduced to a spectator.
co-sign
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

This looks like a loss, but I'm not too worried about it. Ronny's out, Drew's out, Pau's out, Kobe has been reduced to a spectator. I don't get why every important player on the team has to be injured besides Lamar
smh.gif

You're speaking too soon. The Warriors will let the Lakers back into this game... trust me
tired.gif
|

Co-sign

Back
Top Bottom