Lakers' Vujacic says Chris Paul used b-word

Originally Posted by Two One Supreme

Ill go ahead and agree with chris here...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by dland24

I hate Sasha as much as anyone on this board......but any man who punches another man in the balls should not be allowed to call anyone the B word. Period.
If you're refering to the Julius "I have no jumper" Hodge incident, then you don't have an argument. Julius said something about CP's grandfather that died the year before.

indifferent.gif

Crowd was also chanting something along the lines of "We killed your grandfather" on top of that.

And this justifies punching another guy in the nuts? Sure it is wrong of them to clown on his dead grandfather....but punch him in the nuts?!?!? B---- andP---- move on his behalf. Period.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by dland24

I hate Sasha as much as anyone on this board......but any man who punches another man in the balls should not be allowed to call anyone the B word. Period.
If you're refering to the Julius "I have no jumper" Hodge incident, then you don't have an argument. Julius said something about CP's grandfather that died the year before.

indifferent.gif

Crowd was also chanting something along the lines of "We killed your grandfather" on top of that.
is there a clip of this?

Can't find one but I remember seeing a pic of a group of kids holding a sign saying that. But that was way like 3-4 years ago. Someone on Youtube said thatthey attended the game and heard the chant too.

yeah coz i know his grandpa died when he was in HS and he scored 61 pts to commemorate his granpda

cp3 was getting star treatment on those foul calls

but that's just how the league is, and Sasha has to understand that

i remember cp3 was even yelling at Fisher callin him a flopper, when he does the same thing on the other end

I hate when players jump in front of defenders when they're running down the court and then they fall down and draw the foul, cp3 does that a lot

d fish is a flopper, he just gets away with it because people see him as a "class act" and a good guy on the court unlike divac,verajao or manu whodon't have the same public image as he does. i always remember how he flops when ai used to play for philly and he'd constantly drive to the basket anddfish would come crashing to the floor even before ai made contact. apparently ai is that much stronger than dfish

I can't stand Sasha either. He's exactly the kind of guy I hate to play against. Runs around making alot of noise and extraneous movement to make itlook like he's really doing something when, in fact, he's not. Like last year in the finals when he got isolated against Ray Allen (in game 4, Ithink), got in a stance like he was going to D him up and Ray drove right by him for a lay-up. Terrible.

it would have been interesting to see sasha having to guard MJ in his prime, in wonder how sasha would react then?

Back
Top Bottom