[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by frink85

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

you know who would've pulled the trigger on those shots and wouldn't have been scared...

tired.gif
sasha-vujacic.jpg
my dude.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
this. I honestly didn't even want Sasha gone,

This current Lakers team has like 2 guys with guts, the rest have a tendency to disappear & freeze when #$#! gets tough on the court.
I get so frustrated watching our PG's pass up and/or hesitate on a wide open shot in favor to pass to a double teamed Kobe. 

OH, I'm officially on the fire Mike Brown wagon.  This team needs a coach that commands respect.  How can you lead a team when they don't respect you? 

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Look at this %#$$@+% guy. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

6rt2ya.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
wut a pouty little ***ch...

in 28 minutes gasol devoured 3 rebounds, shot lights out and made 1 of 10 to produce a whopping 3 points. Keep padding those stats PAU!
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ok. I'm at a point now I think either bynum is on drugs, specifically cocaine. Or he's possessed. Seriously. Even in that vid with him on the bench outside of the huddle...dude wasn't blinking. Paranormal activity type +!%. I really don't like dude right now. And its messed up because I liked dude. Skills are definitely impressive, but his attitude makes it not worth it. I'm over him.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Kobe's been bad in Game 7's if I remember correctly.

Boston in the Finals, yikes. That series against the Suns where it seemed like he just quit on the team and wouldn't shoot the entire game.
indifferent.gif
nice try dude

Bynum and Gasol
sick.gif

Gasol is even worse than Bynum in both effort and effectiveness.

I will be shocked if the Lakers win game 7
30t6p3b.gif

I knew this team did not have it from the beginning. Even if they advance and face the thunder
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mike Brown's job in jeapardy though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice try with what? You're really gona try and tell me he played well in those games?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Fug outta here.

I was at the game 7 vs Boston and everyone knew he was trash. Thankfully he had a stellar rebounding game and RonRon stepped up on the offensive end.

As for the one in the Suns series, I dont even need to explain myself. Type 'Kobe Game 7 vs. Phoenix' into Google and tell us what every link on the first page refers to.
Playing great defense and rebounding on top of directing the offense in the clutch is not being trash.
indifferent.gif

Those are  not the only game 7s kobe has played in
grin.gif

Kobe did not quit against phoenix. The Lakers were already down 30 when he started being passive. I don't need to google anything because I watch every Laker game
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

he had 10 rebounds in the first quarter what are u talking about?
the whole team played horrible. a

and bynum has been sitting out timeouts this whole year its nothing new. why does he do it? check the sig

are you even watching the games or paying attention to the stat sheet?

i could already tell in first few minutes when bynum missed that lay up and the 2 lazy retries that followed it that it was going to be one of THOSE nights

guys lazily jogging down the floor, setting useless picks, note even demanding the ball

i said it last game and ill say it about this one, nuggets are clogging the interior and challenging the lakers to make shots and thats on the lakers perimeter players, but if bynum wants the ball on offense hes gong to have to fight for it, its playoff time , this isnt just another game in the 66
how is he suppost to operate getting double and sometimes triple teamed?
whatever on the next one. i wouldn't be surprised if we lose saturday, no one playing is hungry to win

he is being doubled/tripled but its not at the start of plays, bynum (and gasol) hold on to the ball for so long that the defense starts to inch its way over

hes going to have to show his commitment on both ends and it starts with the defense

the lakers tried getting the ball to him early on in this game but gave up early because it just shadowed the last game, hes going to have to fight hard in the post and make better decisions to give up the ball as soon as he senses the double coming, after that he needs to demand the ball again

this isnt supposed to be easy, you think denver doesnt know that hes prone to giving up?  we all so that okc game

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Quick question, how many rings does Bynum have?

Might be stupid.
2 but he did not really contribute anything in 2009 and his highlight of 2010 was causing Perkins' injury

Shaq:
(Speaking to Bynum) "You need to learn how to be a leader now. All of the younger guys in the league are looking up to you and what you did right there was selfish. And you're not playing. 4 pts & 16 rebounds is not good enough. If you want to be up there next to Kareem and Wilt and maybe Shaq one day it ain't good enough. If you think it's good enough, look at their numbers. You've got 2 Championships but you're supposed to have 3, you're supposed to have 4 and again as a big man, if we lose this game, it ain't the guards fault, it ain't Pau's fault, it ain't Sessions fault. It's your fault because you're supposed to be the next great one."

Originally Posted by Freeze

Ok. I'm at a point now I think either bynum is on drugs, specifically cocaine. Or he's possessed. Seriously. Even in that vid with him on the bench outside of the huddle...dude wasn't blinking. Paranormal activity type +!%. I really don't like dude right now. And its messed up because I liked dude. Skills are definitely impressive, but his attitude makes it not worth it. I'm over him.

That's pent up rage doin that. He's frustrated as hell. He remind me of Kobe with that scrub --- team. I don't blink and just zone out when I'm that pissed. It is like a possession. But yeah, Pau playin like a vagina. 3 pts & 3 rebs? Everyone passing up open shots? Where they do that at? I hope World War gives us that intensity we need. Let's Go Lakes!

I'm done with Pau disappearing in the post season and Bynum's lack of motivation & bad attitude. Kobe is old and sick and still was able to get 31 & 4 assists while Pau no showed & Drew is either laughing on the bench or not in the huddle.  I dont want/trust Bynum to be the supposed next franchise player and hopefully Houston will still take Pau for Scola/Dragic/Martin.

Pau got a sniff of the second round coming and is preparing himself, already. Thought you guys knew? He's just finishing what he left off from last years playoffs.

half of me wants them to lose, just so they can hopefully look for a new coach and get rid of bynum

also...banks and blake need to take those damn open shots
30t6p3b.gif

Trade the !%@! Bynum out of the Lakers. He may have the skills, but he's just a big chump! and Gasoft too! What a waste of two seven footers. SMFH. I don't even care if the Lakers win game 7. I feel bad for Kobe. I know he's the only one who really wants it. It's so hard to be a Laker fan right now. very disappointing.

to all saying to trade bynum u must be idiots.

yes he has some attitude problems but they all go through that. remember how kobe was? exactly.

hopefully he can prove himself saturday

yes he has some attitude problems but they all go through that. remember how kobe was? exactly.

An immature bynum doesn't provide half the impact a immature Kobe did

Kobe's attitude problems never involved not playing hard. He might of hurt the team at times playing too hard but he never not tried to be the best player on the court while Bynum seems content to be a monster one night then not play hard the next. Also Bynum disrespect to his team and basketball itself just isnt cool and his size/talent/being Jim Buss' pride & joy shouldnt allow him to get away with it.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Ohh now y'all like Sasha?
laugh.gif
I swear man.

I'm not worried about game 7, we should win at our house with a full roster.

nope. Always been a fan. you can find my responses in laker threads and "players you root for" threads.

Back
Top Bottom