[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Didn't Boston play 3 game 7's in 2008 before winning the finals in 6 games? Jus sayin #glasshalffull

This is ridiculous. How you have two 7 footers with somewhat of a offensive game and getting bodied by a rookie and javale mcgee. Bynum and gasol should be going ham right now. Smh i feel bad for kobe, i reallly do. He is giving it his all right now and hes sick. What really happened to gasol though? Did he touch the space jam ball or something? Smh.. if only chris paul came to the lakers, thats 3 more rings for kobe.

we cant put all the blame on bynum how is he suppose to be working in the post while getting double teamed. then when he passes out a garbage blake or barnes or ebanks cant make the open shot.

the whole team has played horrible this entire series. we are suppose to be a championship contender yet havent beaten this garbage team by more than 5 points.

seems like the same situation last year. there is clearly something wrong with this whole organization

Kobe's been bad in Game 7's if I remember correctly.

Boston in the Finals, yikes. That series against the Suns where it seemed like he just quit on the team and wouldn't shoot the entire game.

Look at this %#$$@+% guy. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

6rt2ya.jpg

I don't know what anyone expects Bynum to do on offense when he is getting doubled every possession? Yeah, he is terrible at passing out of the double, but goddamn at least he isn't being absolutely punked by 1 dude that is half a foot shorter than him, like that girl scout that wears #16.

EDIT: And on the subject of AB's defense. He has done fine in terms of 1-1 defending in this series. Granted, he has been terrible defending the pick and roll, but no worse than #16.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Pau Gasol better get knocked the %%%% out by the LA media.  He has been ATROCIOUS.  This is pathetic.  People try to sell me that Pau and Bynum are the reason the Lakers are even good. 
indifferent.gif

They were MURKING the Nuggets in the first 2 games, left home, and have gone to hell.  Meanwhile, a HORRIBLE coach in George Karl suddenly has made every single move correctly.  And he's a garbage coach.  He even used his same comment again this year  "looking at the other team, I realize, they aren't any better than us......"  Then his team loses the series, every single year. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Yet, his adjustments have kicked our @++ since game 2. 

Metta better be right, in shape, and focused.  The LA crowd, better be right as well. 

Sessions, Drew, Pau, and Metta better show the hell up. 

Jordan Hill and Barnes will do their jobs off the bench at home, if the starters lead the way.  Right now, I mean RIGHT NOW, they better get Pau going EARLY in the game.  He needs to show up even if we have to force feed him the ball. 

What a pathetic display. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Still trolling?  Cool, I'll be around when your team gets caught, don't you worry. 
laugh.gif

untitled-2kxjyn.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

we cant put all the blame on bynum how is he suppose to be working in the post while getting double teamed. then when he passes out a garbage blake or barnes or ebanks cant make the open shot.
the whole team has played horrible this entire series. we are suppose to be a championship contender yet havent beaten this garbage team by more than 5 points.
seems like the same situation last year. there is clearly something wrong with this whole organization

theres other things he can focus on like getting rebounds and playing defense, not getting the ball is no excuse for not even trying

this whole situation reminds of "if the big dog aint me, then the house wont get guarded"

what happened to "the more i play d, the better things will be"
laugh.gif
''

seriously, what kind of league are we witnessing where the two "best" centers are bunch of +%!+# %@* @*%$#*$%+#%%#
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

you know who would've pulled the trigger on those shots and wouldn't have been scared...

tired.gif
sasha-vujacic.jpg
my dude.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

i know hes somewhere ballin out of control and banging maria sharapova, livin the life

Originally Posted by frink85

you know who would've pulled the trigger on those shots and wouldn't have been scared...

tired.gif
sasha-vujacic.jpg
my dude.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

i know hes somewhere ballin out of control and banging maria sharapova, livin the life
frown.gif
tired.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Gotta hand it to Denver.

I cant stand this dude Bynum, hes such a little %+#!# on the real. And he wonders why Phil never wanted him in there in any important moments for all those years. Phil had his punk @!* in check and you never heard a word from him.

Pau better never question why anyone wanted him gone either.

While I do think we will pull out the Game 7 W, I dont see us winning more than 1 game against OKC.

Hopefully Ebanks can get a little rhythm going here in garbage time, I'd assume we'll have an 8 man rotation come Saturday so it's important to get some production out of everybody.
This

Bynum is a certified clown and Phil buried that @%^ on the bench for a reason

Originally Posted by thachosen123

What a way to go out on kcal
frown.gif

Damn forgot all about this
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

as much as I hate the Lakers, kcal was on point with their broadcasts
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Kobe's been bad in Game 7's if I remember correctly.

Boston in the Finals, yikes. That series against the Suns where it seemed like he just quit on the team and wouldn't shoot the entire game.
indifferent.gif
nice try dude

Bynum and Gasol
sick.gif

Gasol is even worse than Bynum in both effort and effectiveness.

I will be shocked if the Lakers win game 7
30t6p3b.gif

I knew this team did not have it from the beginning. Even if they advance and face the thunder
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mike Brown's job in jeapardy though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif
sasha-vujacic.jpg

Honestly, I would take him back. At least he isn't scared to pull the trigger if he's open. 

tired.gif
sasha-vujacic.jpg
would instantly swap him with blake. even farmar is better than blake.

Back
Top Bottom