LAKERS VS NUGGETS 11/29 TNT

Sasha lookin' like a true Euro now. Maybe that explains why he's been playin' well.

Your boy is balling KB8sandiego
laugh.gif
, at least he's doing a good job filling in therole that Mo Evans left open.

Nice to see the bench finally wake up.

Does anyone have a video of Turiaf dancing tonight LMAO

I need to see that again too, if someone can make a gif out of that, it would make a perfect avy.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Sasha lookin' like a true Euro now. Maybe that explains why he's been playin' well.

Your boy is balling KB8sandiego
laugh.gif
, at least he's doing a good job filling in the role that Mo Evans left open.

Nice to see the bench finally wake up.

I just knew it.

With all that trash talking I do, I knew one day he was just going to ball out and make me look like a fool. Damn, with the career high and the interviewtoo.
I still hate him, but he gets props from me tonight.

dyyhard,

okay, I'll give the dude props...tonight
laugh.gif

I still hate him though. (Yes, I'm hating, lol)
yeah just for tonight....i don't expect anything further...
laugh.gif

Kenny knows that Critt is nice.

Turiaf really incorporated the towel into his dance tonight... did anybody else catch that?

Great game by the Lakers. Hope the bench can keep up there great play in the upcoming games.

Turiaf doing that ninja dance has to be the play of the night. We need a gif of that asap.

I dont think Melo tried to choke him but rather he was trying to impede the progress of Sasha, his hand found Sasha's neck and Sasha reverted to EuroFutbol and faked an injury.

Awesome Win by the Lake Show.

Sasha was on fire & J-Crit w/ some razzle dazzle move.

Bench was huge 2nyt.

I liked everything I saw...except for lamar.

12 points, 2 dimes and 4 rebounds....and you are talking about being an all star? STEP UP BUDDY!

Hoepfully the lake show can come out and play hard again tomorrow.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Kobe doing good until he had to dodge EJ's question. He looked like he was getting heated about Dr. Buss

Yep....but he answered the question. We all know its not up to him to stay a laker its up to dr. buss. Does kobe still want to be traded? Probably. Is hegoing to talk about it? NO!

Lets keep it that way.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Kenny knows that Critt is nice.

Turiaf really incorporated the towel into his dance tonight... did anybody else catch that?

lmao at that one...turiaf threw the towel in the air and did a funny looking walk towards it and caught it...lmao

Back
Top Bottom