[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Props to you Mavs fans.

I'll be pulling for my dude Kidd to go ahead and get that ring now.

My dude Artest got one by joining us. Now Kidd is trying to get one by beating us. Since he's already gotten past us, I hope he finishes on top. His career CAN'T end ringless.

Just can't.

Props to you Mavs fans.

I'll be pulling for my dude Kidd to go ahead and get that ring now.

My dude Artest got one by joining us. Now Kidd is trying to get one by beating us. Since he's already gotten past us, I hope he finishes on top. His career CAN'T end ringless.

Just can't.

--Congrats to the Dallas Mavericks and their fans here on NT and abroad.
--Hats off, you balled it up and %!$+% slapped the Lakers.

--The Lakers are who we thought they were. These clowns are done.

--Congrats to the Dallas Mavericks and their fans here on NT and abroad.
--Hats off, you balled it up and %!$+% slapped the Lakers.

--The Lakers are who we thought they were. These clowns are done.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Am I the only one that thinks D12 to LA wont solve anything at all? You got your roster for him ok you lose 2 7 footers and it still desnt address the problem which is age. If you get dwight, youll need another PG, SG, and SF. Since thats where age is and will become more of a factor until next offseason
Nope, I agree 100%.  D12 will help them defensively but Bynum's offensive game is more advanced than D12s
575944318.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks D12 to LA wont solve anything at all? You got your roster for him ok you lose 2 7 footers and it still desnt address the problem which is age. If you get dwight, youll need another PG, SG, and SF. Since thats where age is and will become more of a factor until next offseason
Nope, I agree 100%.  D12 will help them defensively but Bynum's offensive game is more advanced than D12s
575944318.jpg

horrible series. gotta give the mavs credit
they whooped us
on a @!%@%%% mission this year.
im salty about the loss, but we didnt deserve anything this year. we played like #%%%!@% word to bynum and lamar
goodluck to the mavs. im pullin for yall

horrible series. gotta give the mavs credit
they whooped us
on a @!%@%%% mission this year.
im salty about the loss, but we didnt deserve anything this year. we played like #%%%!@% word to bynum and lamar
goodluck to the mavs. im pullin for yall

off all the teams that have beat us the past 10-15 years.. (jazz, spurs, suns, pistons, celtics)  The Mavs are the only team that i don't hate 
laugh.gif

Dirk > Pau 

Pullin for the Mavs or Griz now..  

off all the teams that have beat us the past 10-15 years.. (jazz, spurs, suns, pistons, celtics)  The Mavs are the only team that i don't hate 
laugh.gif

Dirk > Pau 

Pullin for the Mavs or Griz now..  

what? Dwight > Bynum in all aspects. Also, I don't know where all this D12 going to LA talks came from. Y'all can keep bynum,gasol and we'll stick with howard. 

what? Dwight > Bynum in all aspects. Also, I don't know where all this D12 going to LA talks came from. Y'all can keep bynum,gasol and we'll stick with howard. 

HOW ABOUT THOSE MAVS!!

I will give mad respect to those lakers fan that are still in here. Not the ones talking all that mess and not giving us the respect and credit that is due.

I see where most haters are coming from. We've heard it all year. They are the one and done boys. They wont make it past the first round. DONE!

They can't hang with the champs. We will beat them in the paint. They are soft. All they have is Dirk. They will live by the 3 and die by the 3. Well we came in and swept the first 3 games and mopped those lakers in the fourth. We werent ever far in points in the paint. Dirk was a factor but our team did the rest. We don't rely on one star or 2 stars or a big 3. We rely on what sports consist of and thats a TEAM. We have a bench. We lived by the 3 and rode the 3 all the way till the final whistle.

Most lakers fans are just like barnes, bynum, artest, or lamar. Punks who can't respect a good team. If thee is anything we will do for the lakers is try and win the chip so you all know that your sweep wasn't just for show, it was bc we were hungry fpr a chip and are for real.

Hopefully the lakers regroup and bring the heat next year, but for now lets go Mavs! We are still under the radar and still the most hated but until we win that 16th game we won't have full respect. 8 down and 8 to go!

MFFL!

HOW ABOUT THOSE MAVS!!

I will give mad respect to those lakers fan that are still in here. Not the ones talking all that mess and not giving us the respect and credit that is due.

I see where most haters are coming from. We've heard it all year. They are the one and done boys. They wont make it past the first round. DONE!

They can't hang with the champs. We will beat them in the paint. They are soft. All they have is Dirk. They will live by the 3 and die by the 3. Well we came in and swept the first 3 games and mopped those lakers in the fourth. We werent ever far in points in the paint. Dirk was a factor but our team did the rest. We don't rely on one star or 2 stars or a big 3. We rely on what sports consist of and thats a TEAM. We have a bench. We lived by the 3 and rode the 3 all the way till the final whistle.

Most lakers fans are just like barnes, bynum, artest, or lamar. Punks who can't respect a good team. If thee is anything we will do for the lakers is try and win the chip so you all know that your sweep wasn't just for show, it was bc we were hungry fpr a chip and are for real.

Hopefully the lakers regroup and bring the heat next year, but for now lets go Mavs! We are still under the radar and still the most hated but until we win that 16th game we won't have full respect. 8 down and 8 to go!

MFFL!

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Most lakers fans are just like barnes, bynum, artest, or lamar. Punks who can't respect a good team.
This. Everyone trying to lay blame on Gasol and him being soft. Gasol been "soft" his whole career. He helped win yall 2 championships yet you have morons like Snoop, of all people, calling him soft and wanting him benched?
Kobe may very well be the best player in the league but face it L.A., he's a diva. He never admits fault and is the cause for every major conflict behind the scenes at STAPLES.

Congrats Mavs. 

Back
Top Bottom