[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Most lakers fans are just like barnes, bynum, artest, or lamar. Punks who can't respect a good team.
This. Everyone trying to lay blame on Gasol and him being soft. Gasol been "soft" his whole career. He helped win yall 2 championships yet you have morons like Snoop, of all people, calling him soft and wanting him benched?
Kobe may very well be the best player in the league but face it L.A., he's a diva. He never admits fault and is the cause for every major conflict behind the scenes at STAPLES.

Congrats Mavs. 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Am I the only one that thinks D12 to LA wont solve anything at all? You got your roster for him ok you lose 2 7 footers and it still desnt address the problem which is age. If you get dwight, youll need another PG, SG, and SF. Since thats where age is and will become more of a factor until next offseason

Nope, I agree 100%.  D12 will help them defensively but Bynum's offensive game is more advanced than D12s
what? Dwight > Bynum in all aspects. Also, I don't know where all this D12 going to LA talks came from. Y'all can keep bynum,gasol and we'll stick with howard. 

--Except free throws. Bynum pretty good at freethrows. Pretty important trait for a center that gets hacked down low.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Am I the only one that thinks D12 to LA wont solve anything at all? You got your roster for him ok you lose 2 7 footers and it still desnt address the problem which is age. If you get dwight, youll need another PG, SG, and SF. Since thats where age is and will become more of a factor until next offseason

Nope, I agree 100%.  D12 will help them defensively but Bynum's offensive game is more advanced than D12s
what? Dwight > Bynum in all aspects. Also, I don't know where all this D12 going to LA talks came from. Y'all can keep bynum,gasol and we'll stick with howard. 

--Except free throws. Bynum pretty good at freethrows. Pretty important trait for a center that gets hacked down low.

Is there a way I can watch the replay of Game 4??? Was out for mother's day, anyone got a link?

appreciate it.

Is there a way I can watch the replay of Game 4??? Was out for mother's day, anyone got a link?

appreciate it.

Sucks to see the LAkers lose like this but if they're going to go out like this, the Mavs better win the title. I don't see them losing to anyone playing the way they played against the Lakers.

Sucks to see the LAkers lose like this but if they're going to go out like this, the Mavs better win the title. I don't see them losing to anyone playing the way they played against the Lakers.

Is it that serious? With Bynum, Kobe, and Gasol, that is still a better core than 90% of the NBA. Lakers just need some more firepower either at PG or at SF and some backup bigs to limit Pau's minutes to under 35. There's no reason to think this team can't be in the race again next year, with or without Phil.

Is it that serious? With Bynum, Kobe, and Gasol, that is still a better core than 90% of the NBA. Lakers just need some more firepower either at PG or at SF and some backup bigs to limit Pau's minutes to under 35. There's no reason to think this team can't be in the race again next year, with or without Phil.

Makes me wonder.. What if the Lakers really did try to get Melo. Then again, their defense still wouldn't have been good enough against this 3-point crazy Dallas team. Just killed it. Especially today, nobody was going to beat them the way they were shooting. 3 Bench players are the top 3 scorers for the team in Game 4? Craaazzy

Makes me wonder.. What if the Lakers really did try to get Melo. Then again, their defense still wouldn't have been good enough against this 3-point crazy Dallas team. Just killed it. Especially today, nobody was going to beat them the way they were shooting. 3 Bench players are the top 3 scorers for the team in Game 4? Craaazzy

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

That's what I was thinking with all the media saying they need to revamp the whole roster. I think most importantly they need to address the PG position. That's where teams have been getting the advantage over them. Forgot DHoward, I want CP3.
laugh.gif
but thats just wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

That's what I was thinking with all the media saying they need to revamp the whole roster. I think most importantly they need to address the PG position. That's where teams have been getting the advantage over them. Forgot DHoward, I want CP3.
laugh.gif
but thats just wishful thinking.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

True, but only 6% better. Howard shot 60% and Bynum shot 66%, but I feel Howard makes up for that by the amount of times he gets to the line. During the season, Howard made 546 FT's compared to Bynum's 138.  

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

True, but only 6% better. Howard shot 60% and Bynum shot 66%, but I feel Howard makes up for that by the amount of times he gets to the line. During the season, Howard made 546 FT's compared to Bynum's 138.  

Odom definitely deserved the 6th Man Award this year, but who do yall think won the contest, in this series?

Both guys pretty much play starter minutes and play LIKE starters.

Just under 20 PPG, 2 RPG, 3 APG.

Odom had about 12/7/3.

I think JET played with a chip on his shoulder. I think he feels like he's a lot better than he is, and plays as such.

And I think he felt like he had something to prove, as he plays against the reigning 6th man of the year.

Odom definitely deserved the 6th Man Award this year, but who do yall think won the contest, in this series?

Both guys pretty much play starter minutes and play LIKE starters.

Just under 20 PPG, 2 RPG, 3 APG.

Odom had about 12/7/3.

I think JET played with a chip on his shoulder. I think he feels like he's a lot better than he is, and plays as such.

And I think he felt like he had something to prove, as he plays against the reigning 6th man of the year.

Lakers should have traded that punk Bynum for 'Melo when they had the chance. 'Melo would of took some scoring pressure off of Kobe and added a few years to his prime. Now it looks like LA is a sinking ship with an aging star as their captain.

Lakers should have traded that punk Bynum for 'Melo when they had the chance. 'Melo would of took some scoring pressure off of Kobe and added a few years to his prime. Now it looks like LA is a sinking ship with an aging star as their captain.

Back
Top Bottom