Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still one place that was featured on Food Network that I need to hit think it's called The Donut Man in Glendora. They got fresh fruit (peaches, strawberries) that look bomb.
Can confirm
Hit this place up at least once a week
The goat

m5ZN4nV.jpg

Where or how is the best way to buy tickets? I want to go to at least 3 games this season since this may be Kobe's last. And I want pretty decent sits as well. Not sure what's the cheapest/valued way.

If you are local honestly I'd say wait until the week of the Game and hit up Craigslist, Gametime, the NBA tix exchange, as season tix holders try and unload them. In not sure if this possibly being Bean's last season will affect the market though.

I'm going to the XMas day game, Jan 8th vs OKC, and March vs CLE.

Whose tryna go in on league pass with me?

I never done it before.

I just wanna be able to watch some laker games on my iPad during the season. I have espn3 but I doubt Lakers will be on national TV much :lol:

I never done it before.

I just wanna be able to watch some laker games on my iPad during the season. I have espn3 but I doubt Lakers will be on national TV much :lol:

If you live in Santa Barbara you should be able to get the Laker regional channel TWC SportsNet through Directv, TWC, AT&T U-Verse, Verzion Fios, etc.

If you buy NBA League Pass your going to get blacked out a lot on nearly every game both home and road games on NBA League Pass while your in Santa Barbara, LA, Socal, or OC areas.

I don't have cable and the housemates don't wanna chip in for it :frown:

They don't watch sports :rolleyes

Best option then to watch the games is to go one of the private sites that streams the games in high quality. You'll have to pay for it though.Something called Ball streams or something. The website host is somewhere in Europe I think.That's the only way to get around the black out restrictions where you are living at. Since your using a Ipad to watch games. Unless there is some type of VPN software or you jailbreak and download some custom firmware that changes your location when trying to stream the games.

Sources: Lakers considering signing Metta World Peace

The Los Angeles Lakers are discussing the possibility of signing free agent forward Metta World Peace to a one-year contract, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

No deal has been agreed upon, but there have been talks between the Lakers and World Peace's representatives, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
There are varying degrees of interest within the Lakers organization about bringing him back to the franchise at 35 years old, but World Peace has been in the Lakers' practice facility this offseason playing against the team's players, including 2014 first-round pick Julius Randle, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

World Peace has been out of the NBA since the New York Knicks waived him during the 2013-14 season. He played last season in China and Italy.

The Lakers are short depth at the small forward position.

World Peace played four seasons with the Lakers from 2009-13 and was instrumental in them winning the 2010 championship. They amnestied World Peace after the 2012-13 season.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--lakers-considering-signing-metta-world-peace-000124217.html

I don't know.

Sources: Lakers considering signing Metta World Peace

The Los Angeles Lakers are discussing the possibility of signing free agent forward Metta World Peace to a one-year contract, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

No deal has been agreed upon, but there have been talks between the Lakers and World Peace's representatives, league sources told Yahoo Sports.
There are varying degrees of interest within the Lakers organization about bringing him back to the franchise at 35 years old, but World Peace has been in the Lakers' practice facility this offseason playing against the team's players, including 2014 first-round pick Julius Randle, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

World Peace has been out of the NBA since the New York Knicks waived him during the 2013-14 season. He played last season in China and Italy.

The Lakers are short depth at the small forward position.

World Peace played four seasons with the Lakers from 2009-13 and was instrumental in them winning the 2010 championship. They amnestied World Peace after the 2012-13 season.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--lakers-considering-signing-metta-world-peace-000124217.html

I don't know.

Hibbert, Randle, Metta, Kobe, Russell, BULLY. BALL. With no shooting, at all. :lol: :rofl:

I never done it before.

You should check ebay when the season rolls around but then again they have been goin hard at dudes selling streaming accounts this year on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom