Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter how much you hate Swaggy you cannot possibly want a 60 year old Matador defense playing Ron Artest getting Nick's minutes...

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"]No matter how much you hate Swaggy you cannot possibly want a 60 year old Matador defense playing Ron Artest getting Nick's minutes...[/quote]I do. :lol:

There is only one name I would say "No, not him" if that name meant less Young minutes.

The metta signing is probably to have him toughen up the youngns in practice and be a veteran presence in the locker room

But I want him for the lulz

Really don't need Ron with his dribble to the side overshot 3's in transition. The shot selection on this team is going to be terrible :lol:

do you even Los Angeles ? 

Nah man Houston fan just happy Clarkson is giving playing for the Philippines a chance was honestly pissed when he got drafted by the lakers but I ain't even mad That JC missed the 9am practice cause he went clubbing the night before he can do no wrong he I still gonna be the best player in asia anyway

Kobe Bryant went face-to-face with Shaquille O'Neal on Shaq's podcast -- and both NBA stars expressed serious regrets about the way things played out between them over the years.
During the interview on "The Big Podcast With Shaq" -- which airs Monday -- co-host John Kinkade asked the former Lakers teammates if there was anything they'd like to take back from over the years.
Kobe admits he was "an idiot when I was a kid" -- and explains that he should've kept his mouth shut instead of griping about his beef with Shaq in the media.
"I think having our debates within the press was something I wish would’ve been avoided."
As for Shaq, his big regret was leaving Los Angeles -- saying, "I definitely did not want to leave L.A., but you know that’s how you’ve got to talk when you’re in business, especially when you think you’re in control."
He added, "A lot of stuff was said out of the heat of the moment."
We can think of one thing ...

Source:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=13518398

Last edited:
I've always viewed the Shaq leaving the Lakers back in 2004 this way:

It was always business between Shaq and Dr. Buss.Shaq. That summer Shaq wanted and could have gotten $30+ million per year on his extension because of the old CBA.Problem was Shaq was deteriorating and was being lazy.

Kobe that same summer was a un restricted free agent and was entering the prime of his career. Dr. Buss for his part at the time made a smart business move and made the decision to trade Shaq instead of giving him his extension.

Last edited:
shaquille-oneal-kobe-bryant.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom