Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting I don't think Bean touched the ball during that entire clip. 

anyone going to the preseason games in Honolulu?   I'll be there sunday and tuedsday. First time in Hawaii and the Lakers are playing :pimp:

Right or wrong the training staff can't rest a guy who doesn't tell them he's injured. They are not psychic. That's not an indictment of the training staff at all.

For the most part all injuries and that stuff a guy has to say look this hurts for any training staff to know of an issue. Unless it's just absolutely noticeable.

:rolleyes they dont have to be psychic they SHOULD HAVE just asked him how he was feeling... then if he lies or not the onus will now be on D'Angelo... but they didn't bother to do that did they? byron said they "didn't know"... that tells you D'Angelo didn't lie, they just didn't even bother to ask him... lets remember, this kid has a lot of pressure on him and probably felt like he needed to prove himself right away... this is your number 2 draft pick and YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT HIS HEALTH...

Gary Vitti and traning/health staff get paid alot, If something worse happend Im pretty sure they cant say stupid crap like "well he didn"t tell us"

please...:rolleyes

If they gave him a legitimate physical when they signed him, then they did their job.

This

“He let us know later that he had an ankle and a knee problem that was bothering him that he just never got treatment on because he wanted to play so bad,” Scott said. “That kind of tells you about the character of the kid, too.”

is on D'Angelo.

Last edited:
I think he's a good player and is on a valuable contract, but I wish Lou Williams wasn't on this team.

So anxious and excited to see D'Angelo and Julius out there this season :smokin hasn't even donned on me that the regular season is creeping up rapidly :wow:

@LakersReporter Byron Scott said Russell's foot seems like a minor issue. He hasn't been ruled out for tonight's practice. They're monitoring it.
The stupidity starts.

Byron runs long practices, the prized rookie has a foot issue yet hasn't been ruled out of another practice. :x

Last edited:
Armband Kobe bike

Agsw2zF.jpg

Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina 33s34 seconds ago
D'Angelo Russell left practice court w/ noticeable limp in right foot. But he downplayed injury

I've read this book before.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom