Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
 2 years ago this would be such a random assortment of people 
laugh.gif
bring back the triangle

[quote name="grandtheftbike"]17 + (1 x 0) + (2 x 4) = 1708

:wow:[/quote]Bro do you even math? :nerd:

Anybody watched this backstage lakers? Is Roy Hibbert slow? I mean watching him talk makes me think he is slow.....

[quote name="CP1708"][quote name="DarthSka"]I got 23. :nerd:[/quote]Wouldn't it be 25?[/quote]17 + (1 x 0) + (2 x 4) =
17 + ( 0 ) + ( 8 ) = 25

You're right. I originally saw (2 x 4) but calculated (2 x 3) for some reason.

Last edited:
I don't like Cowherd, but this is illustrating a different point..... This idea is going to gain a lot of traction in the media throughout the year.

Will it happen? 90% chance no. 10% chance he leaves and goes somewhere else, wherever, doesn't matter. I think he may not want to be 'the bad guy,' therefore stays in OKC. Then Russ leaves :lol:

But if ever there is a time when the Lakers have more than enough resources if they play their cards right... This is the time.

For what it's worth, Al Horford is a guy I'd chase with or without KD. And bring back Hibbert as well if no KD. Hibbert, Horford & Randle work minutes wise, gives you a great front court of contrasting styles. A few moves you may be able to keep Hibbert in the fold with 2 max players, whoever they are.

Last edited:
New scrimmage video from day 2. Only 6 minutes but kobe doesn't touch the ball not once, jc and dlo run the offense and they run lots of high screen roll action

WE ALL KNOW how injury plagued our team has been over the recent seasons and I wasn't
too happy when I found out D'Angelo was nursing some injuries (ankle,knee) during the summer league and STILL PLAYED...
and what's worse is that Byron and Staff didn't know about it...

thankfully nothing happened but I feel like lakers training/health staff has been ineffective for a long time now :smh:

Right or wrong the training staff can't rest a guy who doesn't tell them he's injured. They are not psychic. That's not an indictment of the training staff at all.

For the most part all injuries and that stuff a guy has to say look this hurts for any training staff to know of an issue. Unless it's just absolutely noticeable.

Crazy that I met world peace at a hotel that I work at in Stanford. I went up to him told him he's should come back n play for my lakers he said he's really pushing for a comeback and it would be really nice if he's given the chance... Next thing I know lakers signed him 1 year deal lol crazy..oh n the dude drives a tesla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom