Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wasn't joking, what the hell is Kk bye? Is that a thing, or just the meat guy typin funny again?

It's not even a lock dude makes the final roster after training camp.

He was signed more to continue mentoring and coaching Randle.

This. He will hardly see the floor if he makes the cut. There's enough forwards as it is

Last edited:
MWP :smokin

j6q3gx.jpg

CPtE1qFVEAEYRgo.jpg

Last edited:
This could be good but very bad.....

Good in the sense that Metta is a genius defensive guru, hard nosed, and can teach our young guys so much.
But bad because we have Byron as a coach that will actually play him lol

I can see Byron rolling out a lineup of:

Huertas
Kobe
Metta
Bass
Hibbert

:x

This could be good but very bad.....

Good in the sense that Metta is a genius defensive guru, hard nosed, and can teach our young guys so much.
But bad because we have Byron as a coach that will actually play him lol

I can see Byron rolling out a lineup of:

Huertas
Kobe
Metta
Bass
Hibbert

:x

Tbh that's probably our starters

Love the signing. Hope he checks all the knuckleheads we have on this team and keeps them focused and puts toughness in them

Sasha is a Knick now :\

Gonna teach Kristaps how to be a machine, when to be a machine, and most importantly, what it means to be a machine :smokin

But yeah, if we're terrible (which I suspect we will be), can we please not do the thing where Ron gets minutes in games and we act like that is the worst thing in the history of western civilization?

'Develop young guys' doesn't mean 'young guys get 100% of minutes'.

I get that Byron isn't the best NBA coach, but neither are you.

Last edited:
But yeah, if we're terrible (which I suspect we will be), can we please not do the thing where Ron gets minutes in games and we act like that is the worst thing in the history of western civilization?

this x 100

Yeah, but that's not developing young guys, but resting them while old guys play loss after loss. That's the importance.

Roy is a vet, but he could be a part of the team for 3-4-5-6 years, ie, future.

Kobe, Ron? They are here this year only, and if we are bad, why are they playing? We don't need to eval them, they don't need to "learn" anything, they have no long term future with us so that is a huge issue.

And Byron might be a better coach than me, but not by much. Maybe not at all. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom