Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Devean George story is dope. It's uplifting to hear about athletes going back and working to strengthen their home community. I didn't even know that he retired, kinda stopped hearing his name after he left the Lakers. 

That Devean George story is dope. It's uplifting to hear about athletes going back and working to strengthen their home community. I didn't even know that he retired, kinda stopped hearing his name after he left the Lakers. 
That's what happens to like almost every player who leaves the Lakers.

Good to have Metta back :pimp:

This thread about to go off with people complaining about the signing how he's going to take minutes away from Julius Randle.

Last edited:
World Peace is back!

World Peace and Randle can form the NBA Bash Brothers. Actually, maybe that wouldn't be good in today's league. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Welcome back Artest.

One of my favorite Lakers, he'll be good for the team, and if not he'll be good at practice, win win IMO.

No, I keep it real.

Metta serves zero purpose game wise.

Now, if he can help mentor and guide some of the young guys, be an extra coach, give defensive pointers, provide a little toughness to them, yeah, he could help a lil bit. I'd welcome that.

If Byron has him out there in 4th quarters, I'm ****** **** up. Bottom line.

[quote name="CP1708"]Metta serves zero purpose game wise.

Now, if he can help mentor and guide some of the young guys, be an extra coach, give defensive pointers, provide a little toughness to them, yeah, he could help a lil bit. I'd welcome that.[/quote]That's exactly what he's going to be doing. C'mon, man. :lol: Did you see him on the Knicks?

He's here to be the toughen and wisen up our bigs like Nash was going to do for our PGs.

Smiles, bruh. :D

Well I'm smiling. Idc, idc, idc. :smokin

[quote name="CP1708"]Metta serves zero purpose game wise.

Now, if he can help mentor and guide some of the young guys, be an extra coach, give defensive pointers, provide a little toughness to them, yeah, he could help a lil bit. I'd welcome that.
That's exactly what he's going to be doing. C'mon, man. :lol: Did you see him on the Knicks?

He's here to be the toughen and wisen up our bigs like Nash was going to do for our PGs.

Smiles, bruh. :D

Well I'm smiling. Idc, idc, idc. :smokin[/quote]

Smart, progressive coach, yeah, I would believe that.

We have Byron Scott, so........

No, I keep it real.

Metta serves zero purpose game wise.

If Byron has him out there in 4th quarters, I'm ****** **** up. Bottom line.
Kk bye

Who the **** are you, and why do you keep quoting me with Kk bye? What does it even mean?

I'm married, please go find someone else's leg to hump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom