Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already said I take back everything about that :smh: :smh:

What's so good about a buncha retread coaches. I'd rather go after someone who hasn't coached and surround em with great assistants

I feel you but I think we should get somebody that has been a assistant under a great coach. Like somebody under pop. Not somebody with no experience at all. I mean he's a great teacher but that doesn't always translate to great coach.

I already said I take back everything about that :smh: :smh:

What's so good about a buncha retread coaches. I'd rather go after someone who hasn't coached and surround em with great assistants

I feel you but I think we should get somebody that has been a assistant under a great coach. Like somebody under pop. Not somebody with no experience at all. I mean he's a great teacher but that doesn't always translate to great coach.

I'd take Ettore Messina or Becky Hammond in a heartbeat tbh

Anyone that's not running the Princeton :lol:

If Vegas was any indication, the only wins we're going to grab next season will be against maybe the Bobcats, Kings, Philly, NYK, and whoever rests their starters as the playoffs near. :lol:

If Vegas was any indication, the only wins we're going to grab next season will be against maybe the Bobcats, Kings, Philly, NYK, and whoever rests their starters as the playoffs near. :lol:

We catching 55 Ls at minimum

We're gonna be bad this year, but since when did summer league become an indicator of how a team will be during the regular season??

We don't know the starting lineup until opening night, y'all speculating

Bass may start, we don't know

I was surprised they went 1-4, but it's too early to know anything

Wouldn't mind getting a top 3 pick next year though

is kobe fully healed? i mean as healed as a 37 yr old can be. he's playing in the opener?

Yesterday's game was better than the previous games we've played although our bench gave us very little for majority of the game. Clarkson and Rus picked up in the third and fourth qtrs which was good too see. Again the guys talking about the offense don't know what they talking about. The offense has nothing to do with bigs (particularly the PF position) torching us all SL. We struggled a lot with defensive rotations and turnovers man sheesh.

Really impressed with Tarik and Jabari who low key was getting 17 a game. Really wish we hadn't signed Lou man :smh:... Rus has to come off the bench behind Lou because Clarkson is ready right now to be a starting NBA pg. Clarkson just keeps getting better man, still has that chip on his shoulder and so focused on getting better gotta love that kid man. It might be an option to bring Julius off that pine too. I don't think buddy is ready to hit the floor as a starting PF. The things I expected from him to be able to do he just didn't do at all in SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom