Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass on Ty.

We still need a SF.

Dont want to see the old man, R.Kelly and Nick try to guard Lebron, KD and Melo.

Is Randle/Clarkson/Russell playing today?

They are +6.5 today in Summer League (yes i'm a degenerate gambler) but I just want to make sure they are all playing before I go hard on the Lakers.

Maaaan I done sobered up already, we better not get washed outchea.

Is Randle/Clarkson/Russell playing today?

They are +6.5 today in Summer League (yes i'm a degenerate gambler) but I just want to make sure they are all playing before I go hard on the Lakers.

Yeah, they are

@LakersReporter 23 minutes ago
Same line up for LAL as last game: D. Russell, J. Clarkson, J. Brown, J. Randle and T. Black at 3:30 p.m. vs. Utah on @TWCSportsNet.

Last edited:
This game already awful :lol: like ten people in the stands lol

Feel like that teen wolf atmosphere before scott howard turned into wilt chamberlan

Seeing as how 60% of our starting lineup is out there and we can't score 10 points in a quarter in a summer league game we should prepare for a brutal season.  We will be competing with Philly for worst record in the league.

It's def Madsen. He keeps calling the same trash play...cross point should be eliminated from the playbook immediately.

Only clarkson and black have actually played together tho. It's going to take some time folks
That's what i'm saying.  They are going to be real terrible next year until they figure stuff out.  Russell and Randle still have the deer in the headlights thing going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom