Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a new poll guys. How many years before B.Scott is fired????

or

What comes first the Princeton offense getting scrapped or B.Scott getting scrapped???

I give B.Scott another year and a half

Marvel was up 50 but DC bout to go on a 34-12 run

That avengers crap has gotten old. Ever since Disney bought Marvel they've been catering to kids.

DC has the right idea. 2016 is all theirs.
nah marvel is still in its prime

just two different approaches, thats all

I'm just happy we are getting all these great comic book movies

need to start drinking fluids now to prepare myself for all the liquid im going to lose during the hattrick of episode 7 - batman vs superman - civil war

With Deadpool in there as an afterthought. :lol: :pimp:

Golden age for movies I've always wanted. It's truly incredible.

Star Wars 7, Dec 2015
Star Wars Rogue One, Dec 2016
Star Wars 8, May 2017
Star Wars Han Solo, May 2018
Star Wars 9, May 2019

For the love of God......... :frown:

That same timeframe, Batman v Superman, Cap 3 Civil War, Deadpool, Suicide Squad, Justice League, Avengers 3-4, X-Men Apocalypse, Thor 3, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Gambit, Marvel Spiderman, Wolverine 3, Wonder Woman, Solo Batman, Superman Sequel, multiple Fantastic Four's, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, a new Mission Impossible, Bond Spectre, Transformers 5, Independence Day 2, GI Joe 3, Fast and Furious 8................

Holy asterisks. :smh:

And even funnier, I'm forgetting some. There's even more than what I have here. All inside 4.5 years.

Unbelievable time for movies. :pimp:

I think you mean it's an unbelievably uninspired and unoriginal time for movies.

How many times can people watch the same lame *** stories :lol:

Yeah, that's not the case. These are stories that have been dreamt about being on screen for decades, finally coming to light. You can say unoriginal, sure I'll accept that, but same story, or more specifically same lame story, that's not correct, at all. Some of them are likely stretches (Transformers 5 :lol: ) but alot of the rest of these are going to be tremendous. Guardians surprised everyone, AntMan is gaining steam by the viewer, John Wick came out of NOWHERE, so much of this is going to be historic stuff. (good and bad)

I follow Box Office stuff fairly close, and I suspect this 4-5 year period is going to be thee most lucrative period in movie history, and that's with piracy and all that rampant. That's pretty staggering when you think about it.

But hey, lame stories, go with that b.

LAS VEGAS – Lakers executives have long defended their use of advanced statistics, disputing the public perception that the 16-time NBA champions are behind the times.

The organization, however, is taking steps to strengthen the analytics side of things, with plans to create a position for a staff member to facilitate better communication between the basketball staff and those crunching the numbers.

Assistant coach and advance scout Clay Moser is expected to transition from the bench to the front office in a sort of liaison position, which previously did not exist within the organization. A team spokesman confirmed Monday that the move is in the works.

The responsibilities of the role have been among those heaped upon assistant coach Mark Madsen. The plan with Moser, however, is to facilitate a pipeline of ideas with a basketball person in the front office.

Moser has been with the Lakers since 2011, when Mike Brown hired him as an advance scout. Before that, he was an assistant coach for the D-Fenders and Reno Bighorns of the Development League, as well as an advance scout for Cleveland, Orlando, Sacramento and Golden State.

Team officials felt that statistical analysis got lost in translation between the two branches of the organization, with statistics employees sometimes failing to understand the practical complications of making certain adjustments based on numbers, and the coaches not appreciating the value of the stats.

In February, ESPN.com ranked the Lakers 113th out of 122 professional sports franchises for their use of analytics, and grouped the organization among just three “nonbelievers” league-wide, along with the Brooklyn Nets and New York Knicks.

Around that time the website published a story with a headline that asked, “Are the Lakers stuck in the stone age?”

ESPN reported that the Lakers employed six full-time analytics staffers, including four who focused on data from the in-arena SportVU cameras.

The external view of the Lakers analytics operation was only made worse when free agent LaMarcus Aldridge was reportedly underwhelmed by the Lakers' basketball presentation, and subsequently wowed by Houston’s use of analytics in its pitch.

Coach Byron Scott has been especially resistant to analytics.

Madsen provided Scott with a weekly breakdown of advanced statistics, but in the middle of last season Scott said those numbers had never influenced a basketball decision.

He said he listens to the information when its brought to him, but that he is "still just old school."

The disconnect became apparent in February when Mitch Kupchak told KSPN/710 that analytics are “of most use to a coaching staff.” Scott, however, said he had no use for them.

“I think we’ve got a few guys who believe in them,” he said. “I’m not one of them.”

:smh:

negative. hell nah. she has a slow face like nicholas cage
negative. hell nah. she has a slow face like nicholas cage

Nic Cage though...

scarlett_johansson.jpg

=

tumblr_np1w5wUArX1sl3yiho1_500.jpg

View media item 1629454
Not to even mention the top 10 body she has, you trippin Freeze

Yeah, that's not the case. These are stories that have been dreamt about being on screen for decades, finally coming to light. You can say unoriginal, sure I'll accept that, but same story, or more specifically same lame story, that's not correct, at all. Some of them are likely stretches (Transformers 5 :lol: ) but alot of the rest of these are going to be tremendous. Guardians surprised everyone, AntMan is gaining steam by the viewer, John Wick came out of NOWHERE, so much of this is going to be historic stuff. (good and bad)

I follow Box Office stuff fairly close, and I suspect this 4-5 year period is going to be thee most lucrative period in movie history, and that's with piracy and all that rampant. That's pretty staggering when you think about it.

But hey, lame stories, go with that b.

Every damn movie coming out is a sequel, prequel, origin story etc.

We've seen all these lame *** movies 100 times bruh... These studios must think we're dumb as hell

And yeah it will be a lucrative time for movies because you gotta pay 29.50 for 2 ******* tickets :lol:

Yeah whoever said she looks loke nic cage is wrong. We all know scarjo looks like a young Christopher walken.

Comic books movies are pretty much all the same.

Last edited:
LTB:

Star Wars ep 7
Batman v Superman
Cap 3 Civil War
Deadpool
Bond: Spectre
Hateful Eight
Bourne 5
Mission Impossible 5
Suicide Squad
X-Men Apocalypse
Star Wars Rogue One

Enough, or need more?

LTB:

Star Wars ep 7
Batman v Superman
Cap 3 Civil War
Deadpool
Bond: Spectre
Hateful Eight
Bourne 5
Mission Impossible 5
Suicide Squad
X-Men Apocalypse
Star Wars Rogue One

Enough, or need more?

Looks good to me.

Anyone else have any more additions to throw in before I put it up tonight?

Movies people are looking forward to seeing in 2015-16.

I think you mean it's an unbelievably uninspired and unoriginal time for movies.

How many times can people watch the same lame *** stories
laugh.gif
Exactly.  How many times can we remake Spiderman or Fantastic 4 with the exact same plot?  "Hey, we don't think we got it right the first time so we are going to remake the exact same movie with different characters."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom