Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="stopcappin"]@MySportsLegion: The Lakers have offered the 2nd overall pick to the Kings in exchange for DeMarcus Cousins.[/quote]Shoot me.

In the face.

With a large caliber bullet.

I wouldn't include Randle in it at all under any circumstances.

Clarkson, they can have Clarkson, even Tarik Black

Last edited:

Originally Posted by stopcappin  
@MySportsLegion: The Lakers have offered the 2nd overall pick to the Kings in exchange for DeMarcus Cousins.
Shoot me.

In the face.

With a large caliber bullet.
Me. 2.
I wouldn't include Randle in it. Clarkson, they can have Clarkson, # 2 , # 27 , # 34, even Tarik Black

For

Cousins
I just wanna keep Randle and Clarky 
frown.gif

I would love to keep Clarkson and Randle too... but guys at #6 are gonna be really good. Cauley-Stein/Hezonja/Prozingis/Mudiay/Winslow are all really REALLY good.

Are they including Jordan Hill for contract sake?

#2, Jordan Hill, Nick Young for DMC... does that work with salaries?

It's going to be # 2 , Randle, #34, Hill for DeMarcus Cousins.

That # 6 is not coming back. We all know damn well that it isn't.

I would love to keep Clarkson and Randle too... but guys at #6 are gonna be really good. Cauley-Stein/Hezonja/Prozingis/Mudiay/Winslow are all really REALLY good.

Are they including Jordan Hill for contract sake?

#2, Jordan Hill, Nick Young for DMC... does that work with salaries?
How far do you think a team with no pg (if they get rid of Clarkson), no PF (if they get rid of Randle), and cousins does?

20-25 wins max? 

Winslow,mudiay,WCS, plus Cousins is 25-30 wins at max.

a team with a developing Clarkson, Randle, Okafor, a nice free agent, and 78 year old kobe is 35-40 wins, plus money to spend next year. 

Cost controlled young guys vs max center who hasn't done anything.

When the hell did DMC become Anthony Davis?

Did I skip that chapter last season?

If my phone rings, I answer, "Hello, is this the Pelicans?"

If the other side says, "Nah, this is the..."

*click*

That trade rids of Lakers asset but you guys can still have a front court of

5 - WCS (21 yr old defensive beast)
4 - Cousins (24 yr old, arguably best big after Anthony Davis)

which would be a great future to look forward to.

Last edited:
Can mitch be that stupid to trade all of that and not even get the 6th pick back? Come on now...

How far do you think a team with no pg (if they get rid of Clarkson), no PF (if they get rid of Randle), and cousins does?

20-25 wins max? 

Winslow,mudiay,WCS, plus Cousins is 25-30 wins at max.

I agree, I want to keep one of the 2 young pieces we have.

In this scenario (which is a dream)...

I would keep Clarkson so we have our PG, Get Boogie, and I'd be cool with drafting Cauley-Stein to fit with Boogie. If fit isn't the 1st priority I'd seriously consider Hezonja.

Boogie/Cauley-Stein > Randle/Okafor in almost every single way.

Last edited:
Can mitch be that stupid to trade all of that and not even get the 6th pick back? Come on now...

Yes.

Love was worth Andrew Wiggins.

Andrew Wiggins potential wise and overall value > Okafor.

Anthony Bennett & Thad Young.. Combined last year let's say they have the value of Julius

Love had one year left on his contract, and even told the team that he was leaving. And they still got all that.

Cousins has 3 years left. And openly said he wants to be in Sacramento. And the owner loves him.

Mitch is not a sorcerer. He's not going to get that # 6 pick back.

Last edited:
Kings fans are just as upset as we are.

This will be interesting.

Don't know about you guys but I don't think this trade happens. I think this is media generated buzz. They might have had some talks and it fell through. I'm praying this doesn't happen. Makes ZERO sense.

Kings fans are idiots if they don't see the value in Okafor + Randle for Demarcus. Especially when you get both of those players together for 1/3rd the cost of Boogie

Kings fans are just as upset as we are.

This will be interesting.

Don't know about you guys but I don't think this trade happens. I think this is media generated buzz. They might have had some talks and it fell through. I'm praying this doesn't happen. Makes ZERO sense.

+1 sounds like a lot of speculation and random BS. Karl probably throwing this stuff out to get the buzz and push the price up

[quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="LiCeNseD To BaLL"][quote name="Th3RealF0lkBlu3s"][quote name="sea manup"]jessica alba can never be annoying :wow:[/quote]Raider and Laker fan :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin[/quote]View media item 1594922
View media item 1594923

Word.[/quote]So she's a CA fan. Works for me. :smile:[/quote]

l080108_alba.jpg
[/quote]Nah, see what had happened was... she was telling Frenchie how awesome CA is. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom