Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather have Ed Davis back instead of Hill. Cheaper and plays better D. Hill is probably gonna have to go cause his salary makes the deal work if it does go through.

cookiemonster.gif

Yall be like trade #2 for #6
And then randle, clarkson and #27,34 for boogie

Yall see how dumb that is

what if the wolves get okafor, the lakers get towns and still trade him for boogie...

would be concerned for CPs safety

My man has about as much arm definition as me, and I'm out of shape. 
laugh.gif

He'll probably go through a Randle type transformation though so not worried, just funny.

Last edited:
View media item 1595343

My man has about as much arm definition as me, and I'm out of shape. :lol:

He'll probably go through a Randle type transformation though so not worried, just funny.

Conditioning was one of his question marks.

Eating better which the Lakers take extremely serious since probably 2011, lifting weight regularly, and practicing every day.. He'll transform his body quite a bit.

According to a person with knowledge of Matthews' situation, he is seeking a multi-year deal that pays approximately $15 million annually. The person spoke to USA TODAY Sports on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of such discussions.

:rofl: Wes Matthews is crazy.

My man has about as much arm definition as me, and I'm out of shape. 
laugh.gif

Conditioning was one of his question marks.

Eating better which the Lakers take extremely serious since probably 2011, lifting weight regularly, and practicing every day.. He'll transform his body quite a bit.
Agreed, randle was little overweight too. no worries, he'll probably look Demarcus esq when it's all said and done. 

Until the trade is done, what are GMs/owners supposed to say?

Of course they are gonna deny all doing, just in case it falls through they can look the guy in the eye that was gonna be traded.

Can't imagine what that first DMC and Karl meeting will be :wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
Chris Mannix said # 2 and Randle in play for Kings.

I'd rather be a Knicks fan than watch this asterisk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom