LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Avery, where is Antoine Wright? Good lord... He's been playing really well for the last 2 weeks, and now we haven't seen him at all, in a game where we could really use his length and athleticism defensively... Come on.

And Avery still insists on not sending a double-team Kobe's way when he's guarded by Stackhouse.
smh.gif
Some people won't ever learn.
Yea you think Kobe and D wade would have broken his philosophy on that!!!!

mavs only beat up the bad teams i guess b/c the first good competition they see in a week and they play like this?
roll.gif

Yo kb,

I wish they would release these again. Mine are kinda old but still look good. The best laker colorway shoe IMO. Unless I could get my hands on some of thosekobe PE's.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Yo kb,

I wish they would release these again. Mine are kinda old but still look good. The best laker colorway shoe IMO. Unless I could get my hands on some of those kobe PE's.

Seriously. I hate myself for passing up on these.
Probably one of the most dumbest decisions I've ever made in my life. I'm still checking ebayoften hoping that a pair shoes up in my size.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by mattmatics

lakers should have played like this sunday

are u comparing the mavs' D to the rox'D?
roll.gif

I see you're back to trying to be the most annoying poster on this board...

Goodness, we have to have the most airballs of any team in the NBA
laugh.gif
. Bean needs to stop taking this challenge against D. George personally, I mean I couldsee if it was Raja or Bruce, but Devean George? [Mark Jackson] You're better than that [Mark Jackson]

Back
Top Bottom