LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

Originally Posted by LA Laker Devotee

Need to go all out for this win, Utah will be more difficult to win against due to their 19 win streak at home.

You know the Mavs have only lost 4 games at home all season right??
Originally Posted by mario23407

LETS GO MAVS!!! LETS GO MAVS!!! LETS GO MAVS!!!

YUP! [color= rgb(0, 51, 204)]LETS GO MAVS!!![/color]

Originally Posted by pinkjordansrule

no chance in hell the lakers win this game so you laker fans might as well not watch.

Might as well hang up your Kings season, cuz you might as well not watch them get destroyed every night.
laugh.gif

I say that knowing the Kings beat us at home
indifferent.gif

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

Sneaker I'm confused by your statement, do you mean if we don't win by more than 10 you'll be disappointed,?
laugh.gif

i hope the lakers can come out with a win! i have a feeling the mav's will walk away with this one though

I hope the Mavs win, just sucks Gasol is out. Just gonna be excuses by Laker fans

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I hope the Mavs win, just sucks Gasol is out. Just gonna be excuses by Laker fans

Hmm... Let's take out a Jason Kidd or Nowitzki, and see how your team does
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Sneaker I'm confused by your statement, do you mean if we don't win by more than 10 you'll be disappointed,?
laugh.gif

Yeap
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

With the way we play at home and Gasol hurt this shouldn't beclose. I wish Pau was playing because I think the slaughter would still be on.

I'm fine with getting as many wins as we can, no matter the circumstances!
laugh.gif
But we haven't won yet, so can't speak now.

bannerlakersxw0.jpg

dallashomemz4.gif

lalakersow2.gif

lastmeetinglakerspq8.png

keymatchupslakerslj3.png

heatgameaj7.png

Thanks to Mavsfoty of the RealGM message boards for the pictures.
happy.gif

LOL @ Mav fans getting heated over what I said.

Utah is just IMO a stonger team at home, I'm not saying Dallas isn't. Both are going to be really tough! I just feel we matchup better with Dallas thanthe in-out game of Williams-Boozer.

Dallas has won 4 straight but that is against Eastern conference teams under .500.

Prior to that, they lost 3 straight to Top playoff contenders in HOU, LAL, and UTA.
Their last big win against a Good Western conference team, was against us, on January 25th.

Since that last win on 01/25/08, they have lost to Boston, Detroit, Phoenix, New Orleans, San Antonio, and the HOU/LAL/UTA that I mentioned.

With that, I find it funny how some Mavs fans are saying even with Gasol, it would be a blowout.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I dont get that J.Kidd symbolization in that gif.
grin.gif

Me neither, last time I check Kidd doesn't have a ring
laugh.gif
.Wishful thinking by Mavs fans once again

Lakers need to find a way somehow to get the win tonight in Big D.

Tonight it's DJ Mbenga's REVENGE watch him go off and have a career night against the Mavs tonight.

laugh.gif
just messin.

Honestly I see the Mavs takin this game by at least 7 tonight.

Since that last win on 01/25/08, they have lost to Boston, Detroit, Phoenix, New Orleans, San Antonio, and the HOU/LAL/UTA that I mentioned.

Check how many of those are on the road, and check out who how many teams we've lost to at home.

Also, check out how close each of those games are, most should be very close, witht he exception of Houston (without Dirk, it's not an excuse, but it'snotable).

There's also one thing you have to note, if you're going to list all those Western teams we've lost to, then you should also note that there'sonly one West team with better/same record against the West, that's the Lakers.

Houston, GSW, San Antonio, Houston again, Utah, New Orleans, Houston again, Phoenix, GSW again, Lakers, Denver.

True, we've lost to most of those teams recently, but it's also been a tough transition for a PG to get adjusted to his teammates, moreso then otherpositions. Most of those games we lost were very close games. Brandon Bass is playing well recently, Tyronne Lue is looking like the back-up PG we were lookingfor, and Josh Howard is getting into a good flow.

Check how many of those are on the road, and check out who how many teams we've lost to at home.

Also, check out how close each of those games are, most should be very close, witht he exception of Houston (without Dirk, it's not an excuse, but it'snotable).

There's also one thing you have to note, if you're going to list all those Western teams we've lost to, then you should also note that there'sonly one West team with better/same record against the West, that's the Lakers.

Houston, GSW, San Antonio, Houston again, Utah, New Orleans, Houston again, Phoenix, GSW again, Lakers, Denver.

True, we've lost to most of those teams recently, but it's also been a tough transition for a PG to get adjusted to his teammates, moreso then otherpositions. Most of those games we lost were very close games. Brandon Bass is playing well recently, Tyronne Lue is looking like the back-up PG we were lookingfor, and Josh Howard is getting into a good flow.

That said, how many of those games were played with a full roster?

No excuses, though. I'm not worried about what happened in the last month anymore. This 3 game stretch right here is where the Mavs need to show peoplewhat they are. If you're a legitimate contender, you win all three, or at the very least two, of these games at home. Show people in this stretch what youcan be with Jason Kidd in the fold, and then you've got a pretty light schedule the rest of the way to make your push back into the Top 4 and get homecourt for the first round or two.

JapanAir21, and Nowitness, I was just trying to point out that we have a slight chance against DAL
laugh.gif

If he had Gasol, it would be a better match up.

This will be a good game still, I just hope that Kobe doesn't have to go off for 50 tonight
grin.gif

Lets GO LAKERS!!

Kobe needs to look to get people involved early. If he can get other players good looks, his night will be a lot easier.

Back
Top Bottom