Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

CRYBABY JAMES IN ACTION!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

there is a differnce between emotion and something else...its embarassing but that did look suspect...waiting for a replay but it also looked like lbj hacked the crap out of kobe on that long 3
Yea the replay shows it was out. But yea that 3 that Kobe jacked up looked like an NFL tackle
laugh.gif

give this dude LBJ a tech so he will stop complaining all the $$+*$#+ time... Kobe gets T'd up so damn easy.

But yeah, Artest's last 3 was HUGE. Lets play some damn D and get some quality shots. Im not ready to listen to Cavs fans for the rest of the season claimthey're winning the title cause they beat us 2 times in the reg season.. a 1-1 season split would be perfect for both sides.

Here we go.. final 2 minutes.... 24>23 or 23>24?? We'll see

that replay is hilarious.. lebron been getting some lessons.

good no call REF. I owe you all a steak dinner.

lebron is winning legitimately tonight

Originally Posted by JD617

roll.gif
at Phil wanting a T on the Cavs because of that mini ball on the court. I didn't see him pushing for a T when the Lakers fans were throwing foam fingers all over the court.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
at Phil wanting a T on the Cavs because of that mini ball on the court.I didn't see him pushing for a T when the Lakers fans were throwing foam fingers all over the court.

i'm convinced lebron can't mentally handle himself in nyc. dude is such a %+#@%%! cry baby

the armadillo misses ahahahaa

but ive seen Kobe not go back on defense and give up points to the opposition because he was to busy complaining to refs so....

Back
Top Bottom