Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Thursday

smokin.gif

Belle you a suspect %%@ dude, it was Kobe couldn't even tie his shoes, not his shorts.

Why you thinkin about a dude tying his shorts?

why you thinkin about a dude thinkin about a dude tyin his shorts?

go back and get the clip from inside the nba then

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Belle you a suspect %%@ dude, it was Kobe couldn't even tie his shoes, not his shorts.

Why you thinkin about a dude tying his shorts?
I'm pretty sure Kenny said he couldn't tie his shorts, I may be wrong.

Anyway, hopefullyhe breaks out of this funk and actually shoots well on Thursday.

I was just messin with you belle.

Had to make it interesting before this place turns into a madhouse.

Originally Posted by belle155

gonna be an epic night, got my tix and key bank passes. bought an authentic kobe jersey in hopes he signs haha. afterparty at barley house with kim kardashian too. i was gonna make a separate post for that but since theres like 6 NTers from the Cleveland area figured it wouldnt be worth it but i got the passes for that too today. CLE will be the place to be for a single night
frown.gif
/
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Smh @ Kobe having to play another season with an injury on his shooting hand. What is this 3 years in a row?

Not making excuses, but just tired of seeing Kobe not being able to play defense basically at all with his right hand.

Didn't he also dislocate his finger last season VS the Cavs?

Anyways, Lakers better win this, but i'm not worried about the Cavs either way. They wont make it out of the east.

funny how this cat doo doo is suddenly always at our game threads...just cause his spurs are suddenly back to a winning track huh?

i hope the Lakers pull this one out...stay focused...the cavs are balling right now

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

funny how this cat do Be doo is suddenly always at our game threads...just cause his spurs are suddenly back to a winning track huh?
Yeah that must be it....
pimp.gif

Or maybe its because its Kobe vs Lebron......
indifferent.gif

and is it a crime to check out the competition?....
eyes.gif

What's up everybody, looks like the gang is all here. I was planning on going to the game, but ticket prices are ridiculously high, and since I'mgetting ready to close on a house, can't even do it. I'll have to enjoy this game from the seat of my couch by way of dvr

No impulse predictions for me but i think the lakers are going to come out real strong in the 1st half and have the lead at halftime by 5+. It comes down tothe cavs bench once again to try and comeback...should be a good one.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Smh @ Kobe having to play another season with an injury on his shooting hand. What is this 3 years in a row?

Not making excuses, but just tired of seeing Kobe not being able to play defense basically at all with his right hand.

Didn't he also dislocate his finger last season VS the Cavs?

Anyways, Lakers better win this, but i'm not worried about the Cavs either way. They wont make it out of the east.

He dislocated his finger against the Nets. I think he sprained his ankle against the Cavs a few years ago, he had the flu against CLE last year though. He wasshooting fine with the splint on his hand after he 1st hurt it, but he took it off and went on this slump, I think in the SA game that he put it back on sohopefully he can get his shooting rhythm back again.

I expect the Lakers to take this game. If we win, I will be pleasantly surprised. Hope to see Mo play well again against the league's best competition on abig stage and I think he will...

Laker fans, what are your impressions on Ron Ron? He hasn't really impressed me at all when I've seen him this year. He seems like he might have lost astep from last season's playoff form.

Now Shannon Brown on the other hand.
pimp.gif
smh.gif
...looks like we got rid of him too soon...

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

He dislocated his finger against the Nets. I think he sprained his ankle against the Cavs a few years ago, he had the flu against CLE last year though. He was shooting fine with the splint on his hand after he 1st hurt it, but he took it off and went on this slump, I think in the SA game that he put it back on so hopefully he can get his shooting rhythm back again.
hopefully...this is why ticket prices are so high. people wanna see kobe and lebron, not kobe at 50%. plus i dont want to read 40 pages ofexcuses when LA loses. quote it!

Kobe's jumper i s way off so he will probably have a horrible shooting day again. It is the Cavs game to lose.

Although cavs fans are sounding EXTREMELY cocky for a team that has yet to prove themselves.

Beating the lakers in a season series is not. Just look at Orlando and the Bobcats.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Should be a good one and will not be the last time these teams meet this season.

Unfortunately for the Cavs, it will be
wink.gif

Lakers by 5.
You have a point. The Spurs could re-claim the West this year.

the chances of the Nets making the playoffs and beating the #1 seed are higher than the chances of Spurs taking the west
grin.gif

and the Cavs will not make it to the finals...again

so it will be the last time we meet this year, and it will be the last game that LeBron plays against Kobe in a Cavs uniform

Originally Posted by JDB1523

9 rows behind the Laker bench for me (Sec 124/125)...let's get it Cavs...
well damn, thats a prime spot for an NT sign
nerd.gif

whered you get those tickets from, just curious

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Cavs are clearly the best team in the EAST.

Whether these two meet again is up to LA and their bench.

?
[table][tr][td]Cavs 32-11
Boston 27-12[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=cle[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]you guys are clearly not the best team in the East

us?

Lakers 32-9
Mavs 27-14

We are clearly the best team in the west, so it is up to you guys to distance yourselves from the rest of the competition in the east if you want to lose to usin the finals
[table][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...erence&column=losses&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Cavs are clearly the best team in the EAST.

Whether these two meet again is up to LA and their bench.

?
[table][tr][td]Cavs 32-11
Boston 27-12[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=cle[/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]you guys are clearly not the best team in the East

us?

Lakers 32-9
Mavs 27-14

We are clearly the best team in the west, so it is up to you guys to distance yourselves from the rest of the competition in the east if you want to lose to us in the finals
[table][tr][td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...nference&column=wins&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [td]http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/stand...erence&column=losses&order=false&seasontype=2[/td] [/tr][/table]
Five wins? That's not that much of a "distance"

^are you talking about the difference b/w your record and boston's? because its the difference in the loss column that counts

Back
Top Bottom