Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

People must be idiots if they think he got shook
indifferent.gif

what a pathetic performance by the lakers considering williams is out

Shannon, Farmar, and Fisher are the main culprits

I expect Odom to come out crazy like he should in the 3rd and Gasol getting in sync but Kobe slowing down a bit until the 4th

Originally Posted by JD617

Who let Reggie Miller call this game? Where's Marv Albert?
Right next to him.
roll.gif

Great 1st half.. a lot better than what we saw xmas day, thats for sure. Kobes lookn good out there for the first time in a few games. Hopefully that fingerdoesnt stiffen up on him during the half.

And i'd be one of the first ones to call Kobe out on getting shook or dropped by LBJ but I think we can all admit from the multiple replays we were giventhat Kobe nearly rolled his ankle BEFORE Lebron even made a move, now had he did a little crossover or something as Kobe misplanted his foot it would havedefinitely been tough to vouch in KB24's defense.

Should be an exciting 2nd half... wheres the trash-talking at? Or do the Cavs 'fans' only come out when they're up 15 in the 1st half like x-masday?
laugh.gif

My prediction for the 2nd half?...

446783640_85b8cdd99b-797381.jpg

pimp.gif

Kobe just lost his balance. That's it. JJ Hickson is playing well. With Mo out, the Cavs are gonna need somebody to step up.

Half turned out how I thought it would. Cavs had to adjust without Mo, and I think they figued it out as the 1st half went on. Superstars will determine thewinner. (Jay Z Voice) Let's Goooo

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Lebron cries WAYYYYY more than any active player.... In any Sport

This summer he's about to get paid WAYYYY more than any active player... In any Sport. lol Cry now
what does that have to do with anything?
why you feel the need to protect your boo like that?

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Lebron cries WAYYYYY more than any active player.... In any Sport

This summer he's about to get paid WAYYYY more than any active player... In any Sport. lol Cry now
what does that have to do with anything?
why you feel the need to protect your boo like that?
Why do dudes throw out the money factor like it's the big joker?
eyes.gif
Has nothing to do with the topic.

Back
Top Bottom