Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

hot tub time machine
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

question to LA fans: are you guys happy with artest's impact on the team?
I ain't complaining.

Dude has stayed outta trouble (so far), and has been unselfish on the court. He's not really producing offensively and that should change. He only has toworry about hittin the wide open shot. His presence is felt more on the defensive side.

It should pay off in the post season.

Edit - Artest for 3
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I'm surprised that Jawad has cracked this rotation but Danny Green hasn't. I was legitimately concerned when I saw they picked up Green in the draft this past summer.

Green has no experience yet. Jawad was there last year i think.........Shannon stop shooting that broke jumper
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Not a Lakers fan, but when you consider that he has turned them into the second best(Charlotte took over after that debacle last night) defensiveteam in the league, you have to give the credit. (They were 6th last year)

laugh.gif
at Phil calling that timeout to get on Farmar for not feeding Odom when he had position in the post.

Not really, i would have preferred to keep ariza. Artest brings solid D and he'll hit a shot here and there, but it seems like he slows us down. Maybe hepick up once he gets more comfortable with the team.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Not really, i would have preferred to keep ariza. Artest brings solid D and he'll hit a shot here and there, but it seems like he slows us down. Maybe he pick up once he gets more comfortable with the team.

Only reason i liked Ariza to stay is becuz he was a sneaky person on defense. He ain't got solid defense, but does the job to annoy you. Plus he was goodin the passing lanes like Bron and CP3

Back
Top Bottom