Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

pleeeasee god, let jackson play farmar and brown the rest of the game, say fisher pulled a groin or something just dont put him back in
I'VE BEEN HESITANT TO AGREE WITH THE FISH HATE......

BUT IF HE PLAYS MORE THAN 5 MIN AFTER HALFTIME, PHIL IS A FOOL...
devil.gif
devil.gif

FARMAR AND BROWN GETTIN THE FASTBREAK GOIN, WE NEED THOSE EASY BUCKETS....

Whats good with those "
devil.gif
devil.gif
" icons 0__o

LMAO i meant these
mad.gif
mad.gif

CUT ME SOME SLACK WERE DOWN 16....ITS STRESSFUL

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Van Gundy going off on Mike Breen
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

JVG is that @!%#$%!@%+!$$ dude...Mike Breen is tryna play devil's advocate just for the NBA's credibility sake, Van Gundy aint goin for it...
You're lucky you don't have to hear Mike Breen on a nightly basis (Knicks)

whats funny is that the LA never played like this during the season. we have never seen two games like this.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Agreed about the refs. Everybody knows how important Chuck is on the defensive end. What happens? They call a ghost 3rd foul sending him to the bench. They knew it was such a bogus call that they called another bogus call on Farmar 5 seconds later to make up for it. But, the fix is in. Clearly they want the Lakers to win, as, evidenced by taking out my boy Chuck Wagon SMH

laugh.gif
rockets were up by 10+
that will hardly affect them

especially when everyone on the lakers are called for charges 99% of the time
grin.gif

kobe's 3point play taken away, the tech, the farmar foul
that would have been at worst a 10 pt lead

Gasol is one of the softest athletes I have ever seen... he's just going to allow himself to get destroyed like that? there's no competitive driveinside of you to step your game up? dude is seriously a 7ft tall woman.

Bynum is trash also. how many putbacks did this guy miss? and how many times did he let Scola get around him?

and Fisher needs to ride the bench the entire second half... he's not playing any kind of exceptional defense, he's not scoring, he's not exactly astellar playmaker out there... so why is he playing? at least Farmar and Brown will get you threes and fastbreak points. with Fisher, you don't even have aCHANCE to come back in the game because he won't make any defensive stops, and he won't put any points up on the offensive end. if Phil doesn'trecognize that Fisher is the weak link, i don't know what to say.

the Lakers will win the series in Game 7, but they need to completely overhaul their mentality when they face the Nuggets in the WCF.

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Weak Halftime show.

This game should've been on TNT.
Seriously, Rose gets a pass IMO but someone needs to give Avery a coaching job, he ain't cuttin it as an analyst. I won't even acknowledge that other tool.

If this were TNT the very first thing you'd hear would be Charles and Kenny getting at the refs, I can't believe these fools didn't even discuss that technical instead just some straight cookie-cut analysis/recap.

[*Going to the final break* Jalen: He didn't deserve that technical at all
Mark Jones: *Laughs it off, thinking "uhhh...that isn't on the cue card"*)]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i noticed that too

All this talk of players retiring and trading is stupid. Its not going to help with the now.

Phil needs to know that Fisher can't do the job and he is hurting the team right now. Ears and brown need to play the rest of the way.

I don't even know if there is a way to fix Gasol. Same with Bynum. You just have to hope.

I hope Kobe keeps trying to get to the rack. He can't take those contested jumpers.

We need to come back and end this now because a game 7 worries me. Anything can happen game 7.

Come on Lakers! Lets get it!

Like I said earlier, Phil Jackson and his "We're okay attitude" when its obvious we're not, will be the demise of this team. He keepsstarting Fisher and making dumb substitutions like he's a rookie coach. Get it together Phil.

I basically share the same opinion as other Lakers fans:

- Kobe needs to create offense for his teammates that haven't been able to create it for themselves

- Kobe needs to take it to the rack more often because he's had more success doing it; make the defense adjust to him

- Phil needed to call an early timeout

- Fish should be getting the least minutes at guard

- Ariza has to stop making stupid mistakes

- move the damn ball

- the refereeing is absolutely horrible. Yes, it has had an effect in this game, but it would have been less of one had some of the above problems beenresolved.

Stern must do something about the refereeing. Jumping into players, what the league is calling an offensive foul, Paul Pierce, CP3, the bad technicals andflagrants, etc
smh.gif
it's horrible.

The Lakers need to limit Fisher's minutes, let Scola go off for 40 so that they can stay at home on everyone else, have Kobe create, and get Andrew, Gasol,and Odom to finish in double figures for rebounding.

About these refs, bottomline, had the Lakers not started out down 21-3, they wouldn't have to worry about anything.

We'll see how the rest of the game goes

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Like I said earlier, Phil Jackson and his "We're okay attitude" when its obvious we're not, will be the demise of this team. He keeps starting Fisher and making dumb substitutions like he's a rookie coach. Get it together Phil.
he has never ,as a person, panicked before, why now? a few questionable coaching moves ,but his players are not playing hard enough....if theydon't see that this is a close out game, what more can he do?

strong players like Hayes and Scola really hurt Gasol.

They take his base away and he can't back them down.

weak +$@ gasol

Fisher
smh.gif
. Why is Phil Jackson such an idiot. Farmar or Brown is easily the better pg for this series.

Back
Top Bottom