Lakers at Rockets Game 6 Thread 5/14 6:30 pm Vol No Heart

Originally Posted by Fearless

the houston doenst need help from the refs so stop calling those fouls. and once again, why the **+* we always leave the shooter wide open? Please fire Kurt Rambis.
cause phil is the worst coach at defending the pick n roll

sick.gif
@ the box score

kobe with 14 and farmar with 8

the rest with 0's, and 2's

fisher 1-5

We are up
eek.gif

I'm a realist so I'll go ahead and thank the refs for the ridiculous calls. We need something to help us redeem that manslaughter on Tuesday.

Avery Johnson
laugh.gif
. As soon as that country accent comes out I can't take what he's saying seriously

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this is the same ref that officiated the mavs nuggets screw job game 3

stern is trying to build up kobes technicals and then have him suspended in the finals against the cavs.

nba=wall street
suspended for cavs finals?

grasping at straws much?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

MMMMMMM.

If the Lakers win this...

Will we see the haters after the game?

I think not.

COME ON LA, COME BACK!
I'ma still be here son, don't worry. Even if y'all win, YOU STILL LOSE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just like my Celtics
tired.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Fearless

the houston doenst need help from the refs so stop calling those fouls. and once again, why the **+* we always leave the shooter wide open? Please fire Kurt Rambis.
cause phil is the worst coach at defending the pick n roll

sick.gif
@ the box score

kobe with 14 and farmar with 8

the rest with 0's, and 2's

fisher 1-5
true story. flashback last years championship game against superior pick and roll against celtics.

im rooting for aldeman though. adelman will one day surpass phil jackson and this year is it--before he retires.

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

pleeeasee god, let jackson play farmar and brown the rest of the game, say fisher pulled a groin or something just dont put him back in
I'VE BEEN HESITANT TO AGREE WITH THE FISH HATE......

BUT IF HE PLAYS MORE THAN 5 MIN AFTER HALFTIME, PHIL IS A FOOL...
devil.gif
devil.gif

FARMAR AND BROWN GETTIN THE FASTBREAK GOIN, WE NEED THOSE EASY BUCKETS....

#1, the Rockets came out playing great, ill give them that... Lakers started off like B's
#2. Lakers got more settled, but so cleverly everytime we made runs, the REFS would stop it.... notice it was no defense being played by Houston that stopped aLaker run.
#3. Refs making it hard to be aggresive, i hate when people talk about somebody not playing hard, but when you get tick tack calls it gets in your head... youplay less aggressive, if you never played a competitive sport i dont expect you to understand

#4. the NBA is damn scripted.... im sorry, there is no way one game you can play one way, then the next game the refs call exactly the opposite game....unbelievable.

David Stern FTMFL

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

refs aint the one to blame for scola droppin 14 or wahtever it is in the first quarter...tell ur man gasol to grow some genitial and bynum to be the dominant big man that ya said he would be...let me know when LA decides to play like a "championship like team"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BYNUM is a big $!%@+! I wasn't hyped at all when he was making his return from that injury.. Dude is soft and has no heart and doesn't show any aggression or intensity... Get rid of this fool and get LaMarcus Aldridge or someone of that stature.. Bynum is a %#!*@%% !%%%%[/color]
I felt that way last year... He just needs to regain his confidence so he can play like he did before the injury

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

pleeeasee god, let jackson play farmar and brown the rest of the game, say fisher pulled a groin or something just dont put him back in
I'VE BEEN HESITANT TO AGREE WITH THE FISH HATE......

BUT IF HE PLAYS MORE THAN 5 MIN AFTER HALFTIME, PHIL IS A FOOL...
devil.gif
devil.gif

FARMAR AND BROWN GETTIN THE FASTBREAK GOIN, WE NEED THOSE EASY BUCKETS....

Whats good with those "
devil.gif
devil.gif
" icons 0__o

Originally Posted by enrique23

either fisher has to retire next year or he has to come off the bench
nah dude, he needs to retire NOW. Like get on a plane at halftime, go back to LA and chill with his family.

Dude cant give us any more of that 0.4 magic.

stern is trying to build up kobes technicals and then have him suspended in the finals against the cavs.

nba=wall street

Fishes need to come up to Phil and tell him that he doesnt want to start like Luke. smh @ FIsher,

Agreed about the refs. Everybody knows how important Chuck is on the defensive end. What happens? They call a ghost 3rd foul sending him to the bench. Theyknew it was such a bogus call that they called another bogus call on Farmar 5 seconds later to make up for it. But, the fix is in. Clearly they want the Lakersto win, as, evidenced by taking out my boy Chuck Wagon SMH

laugh.gif

Sit fisher's %%@ down.
fixed game.
the refs have some of the blame but most of it is on the lakers
lack of passion
bynum and gasol are playing like untouched vaginas.
fisher is just hoisting up shots like nothing is on the line.
JUST GO TO THE RACK.
eff these $%+#!$@% charging calls.
put powell in, pau and bynum don't deserve to play.
fisher get mad like wafer and go to locker room.

nba=wall street
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree with you on that 100%[/color]

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Weak Halftime show.

This game should've been on TNT.
Seriously, Rose gets a pass IMO but someone needs to give Avery a coaching job, he ain't cuttin it as an analyst. I won't even acknowledgethat other tool.

If this were TNT the very first thing you'd hear would be Charles and Kenny getting at the refs, I can't believe these fools didn't even discussthat technical instead just some straight cookie-cut analysis/recap.

[*Going to the final break* Jalen: He didn't deserve that technical at all
Mark Jones: *Laughs it off, thinking "uhhh...that isn't on the cue card"*)]

Back
Top Bottom