[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Oh my damb.

roll.gif

W/ comradery like this, who's worried about a Laker hater? 
laugh.gif

[sang] wipe yourself off, youre soft [/sang]

get it?? because...hes soft..like a tissue..so hes like..wiping himself...off? yeah

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Laker fam! It's been a season full of injuries. I wasn't a fan of the D'Antoni hiring initially but we shouldn't fire him, he's actually doing a good job considering all of the injuries, the lack of talent and Pau's time of the month issues.

I actually think Pau has BEEN done with this team mentally. It's obvious he doesn't want to play for this franchise anymore.
Ever since all that stuff went down a few weeks ago you can just tell. You can tell in his interviews. He speaks through the media now. I just thin he's done. And that's ok I really don't blame him.

I honestly don't think Pau is going to be here much longer. I think Mitch can get something decent for Pau without restricting our flexibility in the future.

Call up Toronto and see if we can get Jonas seeing as they recently put everybody on the chopping block and are in FULL tank mode

Off the top of my head, former Lakers who contributed to our recent chips and faded into oblivion:

Lamar Odom
Shannon Brown
Trevor Ariza
Sasha Vujacic
Charmin (currently pending)

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, former Lakers who contributed to our recent chips and faded into oblivion:

Lamar Odom
Shannon Brown
Trevor Ariza
Sasha Vujacic
Charmin (currently pending)
ariza's having a decent year 

replace his name with fisher and ron ron 
tired.gif

But here is the unwavering truth that makes the outcomes of the games almost irrelevant when considering Gasol’s lost contributions, no matter how strong or how meager they would have been: He could have played.

It was Gasol’s decision to sit out as his team extended its season-high losing streak to five with a 111-104 defeat to Philly. It’s not like he has been bedridden or completely unable to exert himself physically. According to a team source, Gasol still showed up to Lakers shootaround to lift weights Sunday, and when he told longtime trainer Gary Vitti he wanted more time to get over the infection and was not going to play against the Sixers, Vitti said to not even bother showing up to the game.

Better than "oh I'm sorry am I interrupting your forum with a movie thread well I'm sorry that it's so long and confusing but I'm not changing a damn thing so deal with it everyone... *deep breath*"

Yeah, but that thread is awesome, and not my idea for the title. :wink:

I'm a man of the people. That was suggested, voted upon, and liked by members that were in there from jump.

Pau wasn't done after basketball reasons.

Pau was done when Phil beat on his chest without repercussions.

That, is the moment that Pau Gasol died. May that Pau, rest in peace. |I

Pau wasn't done after basketball reasons.

Pau was done when Phil beat on his chest without repercussions.

That, is the moment that Pau Gasol died. May that Pau, rest in peace. |I
for the lakers, yes. but dude balled out for spain that year if i remember correctly

I still don't get why we got swept by the Mavs in 2011. The Mavs just kinda came outta nowhere. No one (at least I didn't) really saw them beating the Lakers, let alone the Heat.:smh:

Last edited:
I still don't get why we got swept by the Mavs that year.
umm because they beat us in game 1, then in game 2, then in game 3 then again in game 4

but seriously, kobe had a bad knee, pau was starting to become 2013 pau, team was tired from 3 straight years of finals basketball, mavs couldnt miss that series

Back
Top Bottom