[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Methinks L2B may or may not have been talking about the smh @ 2 missed FTs. :lol:

And L2B, I appreciate the support, no doubt, but coming at CP like Pau w/ the flu ain't nothing but a feather to an armored suit. :lol:

If you can't come at him w/ a smugness, some facts, and no emotion, you ain't doing nothing but practicing your typing skills. :lol:

Love is absolutely a beast, though. :smokin

A beast w/o flaw? Naah. but anyone who would take Carmelo over Love, chiiilll. :smh:

Yeesuz.

i hate when people say "take all my reps" or "take these reps" and i only get one rep 
mean.gif

repped to make CP's statement more meaningful 

i just repped you. it should be worth like 2 reps :nerd:

or maybe 3

but definitely not 4

and certainly not 5

but its still more than 1

essentially

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"]i hate when people say "take all my reps" or "take these reps" and i only get one rep :smh: [/quote]I virtually never rep anyone, regardless of what was said in my reply. :lol:

Feel terrible about it, too.

[quote name="sea manup"]i hate when people say "take all my reps" or "take these reps" and i only get one rep :smh:
I virtually never rep anyone, regardless of what was said in my reply. :lol:

Feel terrible about it, too.[/quote]

I would never do that, I have a heart.

*whistling*

"i tried posting a working image and crossed my mind. But I just got very exhausted and winded"

You get a rep, you get a rep..

Points at the sky in the other direction

Gives no one any rep

Last edited:
[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="L2B"][quote name="sea manup"]"No Image Available"[/quote]Fixed. I blame my respiratory infection.[/quote] "i tried posting a working image and crossed my mind. But I just got very exhausted and winded"[/quote]:lol:

[quote name="Essential1"]You get a rep, you get a rep..

Points at the sky in the other direction

Gives no one any rep
[/quote]Bad guy Essential. :smh:

*high five*

Shawn Marion finding the fountain of youth... 32 and 6 in a win shooting 14/19 from the floor, all good looks at the cup :smokin

Brandan Wright chipping in 14pts in 17mins... Dude can flat out score at that PF position. Smooth game too oh and did his thing off the bench for that win tonight for Dallas :pimp:

Anthony Davis is disgusting
27 buckets (13/19 from the floor, good effiencient looks at the cup)
Clean the glass for 12 of them thangs
5 Blocks :stoneface: :smokin

All in a WIN against the best team/PF in the west :pimp:

Anthony is so Garnett it's crazy. Really enjoy watching him develop into that Top 5 players list down there in the Nola

Last edited:
BJ and Wall went at it tonight too... Chauncey molding BJ in a solid PG too 15pts 14ast 3stls... If he had shot the ball a lil bit better that stat line could've been a whole lot crazier.

Wall is stat stuffer but he get it done. Other than the turnovers dude really put the team on his back Especially in the 4th, made some big buckets and got to the line for that W :smokin

Really hate LA couldn't get BJ man :smh: ... But then again he'd prolly be hurt playing for us

Back
Top Bottom