[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Ok...realize this, folks. They made nineteen freekin triples and BARELY won...btw j hill didnt sniff the floor again......this is a MAJOR ANOMOLY of a win. What..u think pringles is gonna roll out the best 5 guys to start a game and have set rotations and adjust defensively? 5 double digit losses to flop, sa and okc home n homes. Like I said, FastForward to mid april and well be right there on tankingforwiggins.com with the dante exum projection.

4-7 for the month. That's still very bad.
thats not bad at all, which is very bad

36.3% win rate

7 teams not including us have records worse than that

Out of those 8, we have the 4th worst record for the month. Calm down

We won 4 games against teams not even better than us. Ain't like we came out beat OKC, Houston, Indiana and Memphis

Two games we shot lights out.. Tied franchise record in 3's and 1 short of tying franchise record for 3's. One game was against Philly, automatic win. One game against Boston in which it took them 10 minutes to score 11 points in the 4th.

If we won 1 less game it'd be .272, would put us 4th instead of T-4th worst.

Last edited:
Brian Cook >>> Horry

Srs

boo-this-man.gif

About as stupid as these fans going crazy for this last place team lol

Really what are they cheering for?

Tge fact we will be 20 - 39 after this game?

Or the fact that none of these guys are gonna be here next year?
I can't blame people for enjoying a game like this in person....they got their money's worth regardless of the overall wins and losses.

basically this.

its hilarious to me how some of you guys have this superiority complex over other laker fans.

this is why every W is a big deal

"I tried to tank a couple years ago," Colangelo said. "And I didn't come out and say, 'Coach, you've got to lose games.' I never said that. I wanted to establish a winning tradition and a culture and all of that. But I wanted to do it in the framework of playing the young players, and with that, comes losing. There's just no way to avoid that."

Colangelo said Avery Johnson -- while coaching the then-New Jersey Nets, who already had traded their first-round pick -- was "smirking" after losing to Toronto by 31 points in the final game of the season. That win led to the Raptors picking eighth in the 2012 draft and selecting Terrence Ross.

Had they lost, they could have been in a coin flip for the No. 6 pick, which -- as Colangelo emphasized -- eventually became Damian Lillard.

Since Lakers are becoming the best of the worst.. expect them to win games soon when teams starts to rest their stars for the playoffs

That boy Marshon can hoop!
Bazemore is nice too.

Yall got two cool pick ups with that deal. I know they are showing out for a contract but still ijs.

It's hilarious that some of you actually expected Sacramento to walk into This game and stomp on us with no Boogie.

We're a bad team.

But you clearly have no clue how bad of a basketball team Sacramento is, especially without cousins :lol:

And we bareeeeeely won, having a fluky *** 3 point shooting night :rofl:

We'll lose the next 8 so chill :lol:

But anywhoo, it's raining hard as hell today. What are you dudes doin with your rainy Saturday? :nerd:

Last edited:
It's hilarious that some of you actually expected Sacramento to walk into This game and stomp on us with no Boogie.

We're a bad team.

But you clearly have no clue how bad of a basketball team Sacramento is, especially without cousins :lol:

And we bareeeeeely won, having a fluky *** 3 point shooting night :rofl:

We'll lose the next 8 so chill :lol:

But anywhoo, it's raining hard as hell today. What are you dudes doin with your rainy Saturday? :nerd:

While this is true they were down by 15.

In the 3rd quarter.

How many times have they done that against bad teams? Be down big then for the other team to give no dambs and let them catch up an eventually beat them?

Its like they are a big **** tease lol

Just went thru an Exum scouting report. He sounds like a Rondo-Westbrook hybrid. They "say" he's developing a mid range game, but can get to the rim and finish with either hand.

Put 33 on Spain as a damn 17 year old. :smh:

And he defends with a 6-9 wingspan. Yeesh.

But here is the interesting part. His father played college ball.

At North Carolina.

With Mike.

That isn't the interesting part.

It's that he's second generation player. How many times we see the son, FAR surpass the average father?????

Cal Ripken Jr, over Sr.
Ken Griffey Jr, over Sr.
Steph Curry, over Del Curry.
LeBron James, over Greg Oden.

Kobe Bryant, Jelly Bean Bryant.

Exum just may be the kid. But still a lot of homework to do.

Just went thru an Exum scouting report. He sounds like a Rondo-Westbrook hybrid. They "say" he's developing a mid range game, but can get to the rim and finish with either hand.

Put 33 on Spain as a damn 17 year old.
mean.gif

And he defends with a 6-9 wingspan. Yeesh.

But here is the interesting part. His father played college ball.

At North Carolina.

With Mike.

That isn't the interesting part.

It's that he's second generation player. How many times we see the son, FAR surpass the average father?????

Cal Ripken Jr, over Sr.
Ken Griffey Jr, over Sr.
Steph Curry, over Del Curry.
LeBron James, over Greg Oden.

Kobe Bryant, Jelly Bean Bryant.

Exum just may be the kid. But still a lot of homework to do.
lol

I just read like 3 pages full of sea manup crying. :lol: :smh:

Those teams in the East are doing some next level tanking. Unless we play 4 on 5 I don't think we can finish with a worse record than those teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom