[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

That's why my Blocked list stays so full.

Quit quoting that ****. :smh:

I rather have Koby Karl coach us.

Last edited:
Why the hell would u want gasol to stay

for cheap why not?

anyway gasol stays for cheap or will he go play with gasol jr or rubio?

Let's pray he goes anywhere else but LA. We have zero need for him beyond these next two months.

not even for cheap?

What need do I have for a 34 year old, soft, Center?

Even for free, we don't need Pau any longer.

thibbs and joakim were meant to be :wow:

gasol for noah and an assitant for thibs :nerd: . do it mitch.

I haz confuse.

Talking about championshipless coaches...

George Karl actually has a few things to brag about, but sucks?

But this dude from New Orleans is the bee's knees... with no real accomplishments? Because of injuries and losing Chris Paul?

And D'Antoni is also the bee's knees... because the roster's never been exactly what a winning coach needs and also because of injuries?

Where's Ja Rule?

I haz confuse.

Talking about championshipless coaches...

George Karl actually has a few things to brag about, but sucks?

But this dude from New Orleans is the bee's knees... with no real accomplishments? Because of injuries and losing Chris Paul?

And D'Antoni is also the bee's knees... because the roster's never been exactly what a winning coach needs and also because of injuries?

Where's Ja Rule?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOU guys are the ones that threw the "Mike never won nothin, so he sucks" business thisa way.

I'm merely spinnin it back. :wink:

I'm way beyond listing titles, or playoff appearances to dictate why I like a coach. Hence, Karl does not impress me in the least. And I have given many, a billion, reasons. I should be in dude's Wiki page quite honestly. :lol:

This is actually a good point all of us are bringing up....After Mike D is gone who is gonna be are coach for the new Lakers phase??

That should be the new poll....who are some of the most likely candidates in the next couple of years that could put a system in place over the next decade
that everyone would approve of??

And please no PJax, that ship has sailed and is never coming back. I wish people would let the ghost of Phil Jackson rest in peace already.

[quote name="KingJaffeJo"]who are some of the most likely candidates in the next couple of years that could put a system in place over the next decade[/quote]Great question.

Let's see, there's...
[quote name="KingJaffeJo"]that everyone would approve of??[/quote]… oh.

Nevermind.

Speaking of head coaches, Brian Shaw sure is looking like a great head coach at the moment. :lol:

mike-dantoni3.jpg

I give you props.
You were on the money about Shaw.
Wait, what has Shaw done that shows he's a bad coach/not capable?

Legit question, because that Denver roster is not good at all, especially after all the injuries they have gone through. I haven't followed them much though. 

I don't think he's awful.
Way too early to come up with that conclusion

But he's definitely not as great as some
Might of thought before the season

I give you props.

You were on the money about Shaw.

Wait, what has Shaw done that shows he's a bad coach/not capable?

Legit question, because that Denver roster is not good at all, especially after all the injuries they have gone through. I haven't followed them much though. 
People (not you since I don't know your stance) go at D'Antoni's head for being rigid with his system, but we got Shaw in Denver trying to turn the Nuggets to some slow it down roster when they got Ty freaking Lawson and athletes on the roster. Yeah, they've been bit by injuries this year but I think they could be better than they're record shows. Especially lately, out of their last nine games they've won two games. And those two games were against the Bucks. :lol:

Mike D'antoni talk, let me leave before I have a heart attack talking about that bum coach.

Second worst coach in the league behind that bum Mark Jackson.

I'd take a person Popovich had a casual conversation with over MDA.

I'd take a person who was in the same public bathroom with Thibs over MDA.

I'd take constant contributors to the music forum over MDA...

Mda is the same as pau to me. Not great but really not that bad and there's not much out there in terms of a better replacement.

And I forgot to mention, Shaw just threw his team under the bus in a way I have very rarely seen in pro sports. His players might end up quitting on him if they haven't already with some of the stuff he said.

Back
Top Bottom