[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
Will be hilarious watching Boston get a better pick than us.

"We beat your *** in February tho........"

Celtics have like 43 draft picks next five years, we have 1.

So of course we help them get in front of our 1.

:smh:

pimp.gif

I just understand that you don't necessarily need a top 5 pick to end up with one of the five best players in the draft. I also understand and have understood for months that this team/front office is not thirsty for a top 5 pick and are not intentionally letting games go so no point in crying like a female all the time

Everyone in that crowd cheering this win needs to get the taste slapped out of their mouths lol

That sacramento kings mentality of being satisfied of hitting the 20 win mark each season :lol:

I just understand that you don't necessarily need a top 5 pick to end up with one of the five best players in the draft. I also understand and have understood for months that this team/front office is not thirsty for a top 5 pick and are not intentionally letting games go so no point in crying like a female all the time

You crying right now so...

there is no reason to NOT try to get a high pick

being smart > having pride

"we can save money and we can get a high draft pick but we're the lakers and we're not into that stuff"

There's what you want to happen and then there's reality. dealwithit.gif

Good night broooozzz
quoted to post after every opinion posted in this tread 
wink.gif

everyone lets stick to talking about things that have already happened, and we can only talk about how we agree with what happened

:lol:

Why is it that when it looked like you guys were right I gave you props but now that it's the other way you guys can't stand it

:Rollin

Lakers with the W :pimp:

I'm hittin the streets poppin bottles smokin drugs and chillin with loose women. Yall ain't gotta shake my hand and say good game. There's always next year

Sexual chocolate!!!

*drops mic*

We all know this schedule is brutal. There will be plenty of 112-105 Ls. Yeah, these new guys and farmar back can score. But instead of losing 110-100, itll be a bunch of 112-105s.

And pls bring JCHill back next yr.

nothings changed, people are unhappy when we win happy when we lose

was like this in october, november, december, january and now february 

tonight we not only gave ourselves an unneeded win, we gave another tanking team a L

so its like losing twice in one night
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom